Anytime I am in Maine this is a must have.

I always grab a lobster roll if it's on the menu. Love legal seafoods and the lobsta food truck when I can grab one. Now I'm craving one and will have to head over to Joes for lunch

I'll try and remember to post up my dinner for tonight, as I believe we will be having Lobstah rolls.

I always grab a lobster roll if it's on the menu. Love legal seafoods and the lobsta food truck when I can grab one. Now I'm craving one and will have to head over to Joes for lunch

Its one of the few places I just dont love their lobster roll. (legal). They shred it too much.

I'll try and remember to post up my dinner for tonight, as I believe we will be having Lobstah rolls.

Please do.

Its one of the few places I just dont love their lobster roll. (legal). They shred it too much.

Please do.

The locations in DC near convention center give you big chunks on that buttered roll same with Washington Reagan

Lobster rolls are the BOMB Diggity!!!

Sadly I have never had a lobster roll. :sad:

I have never heard of these or seen these before but now I want one! The second picture looks the best to me.

I've never had one, but need to see if there's a place locally.

ca5ed957422e06a50424f85eb5fa6855.jpg

Lunch from LobsterMe

Looking good my brother.

Being that I'm from MA, I tend to prefer the lobster salad version vs the hot buttered one (though both are delicious). But I'm picky - not too much mayo, a little crunch in there, and a nice toasted roll. The hot dog bun is good, but a nice brioche roll is fantastic.

Eating in Boston tomorrow, might need to make the lobster roll happen.

I've never had a lobster roll since I'm so cheap lol. These pics look pretty amazing though.

I'm smack in the heart of lobster roll country. I'll have some to add to this thread over the next few weeks. If you're headed up my way, drop me a PM and I'll point you in the right direction.

I'm smack in the heart of lobster roll country. I'll have some to add to this thread over the next few weeks. If you're headed up my way, drop me a PM and I'll point you in the right direction.

Yes Please.

My wife had this amazing lobster "roll" at a little place in Boothbay Harbor, Maine a couple of summers ago.

4ukJnE5.png

Some cousins have a restaurant up there near Boston, I'll have to see if they can rustle something up when I get up there.

d363a64ad19645e28a02bc3073a850a4.jpg

You have to eat 2/3 of the lobster meat with your fork before you can even think about putting the bun into your mouth.

o.jpg

Challenge Accepted

The locations in DC near convention center give you big chunks on that buttered roll same with Washington Reagan

The one in ATL screws it up. Too shredded.

But, they charge you a lot. So, there's that.

They had Lobster Louie's at the WGC Bridgestone today and I meant to snag one. Darn it!

Surprisingly the best one we had last fall was at Marchetti's Restaurant in Cranston and the the second best was at Harborside in E.G.

Surprisingly the best one we had last fall was at Marchetti's Restaurant in Cranston and the the second best was at Harborside in E.G.

That's "interesting," I would never think of Marchetti's and lobster role in the same sentence. I'll be heading to Evelyn's in Tiverton, Flo's in Portsmouth and Blount Clam Shack in Warren over the next few weeks. Will post results in here.

Me either, but the wife saw it on the menu and it was our 1st night in town so she got it and it was amazing. Huge and some of the best lobster I have ever tasted, very sweet and fresh. We went to Iggy's for lunch and it was awful, tourist food, shredded dried up lobster.

That's "interesting," I would never think of Marchetti's and lobster role in the same sentence. I'll be heading to Evelyn's in Tiverton, Flo's in Portsmouth and Blount Clam Shack in Warren over the next few weeks. Will post results in here.

Back