Bridgestone Golf BOOM Club

Thanks! Didn't know about this so I signed up.
It even had my last ball fitting. Wish these #'s translated better to the course...

Swing Speed110.7mph
Ball Speed160.4mph
Launch Angle12.2degrees
Back Spin2,150rpm
Distance Gained7.2yards

Thanks! Didn't know about this so I signed up.
It even had my last ball fitting. Wish these #'s translated better to the course...

Swing Speed110.7mph
Ball Speed160.4mph
Launch Angle12.2degrees
Back Spin2,150rpm
Distance Gained7.2yards

Pretty solid numbers! Thanks for sharing!

Signed up. Hope to find an in-person ball fitting this year as I get mixed results from the online ball fitting tool. 42.10% for both the 330s and 330. Love both, but I also enjoyed my time with the 330rx and e5. Stop making so many good golf balls!

Signed up. Hope to find an in-person ball fitting this year as I get mixed results from the online ball fitting tool. 42.10% for both the 330s and 330. Love both, but I also enjoyed my time with the 330rx and e5. Stop making so many good golf balls!

We certainly appreciate the support! If you even having fitting or equipment questions; you can always do a live web chat with the Bridgestone Golf B-Fit team! http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/product/ball-fitting/chat

I have to share this. I had mentioned earlier in this thread that I signed up for the Boom Club, but, was unable to find my fitting data. I had an online chat at the time with Jeff Markgraf (Staight Talk 1) of Bridgestone's B-Fit group. It turned out that Jeff worked for two days looking for the data and, even enlisting Bridgestone's own tech support, but was unable to find the data. The lost data is no big deal, because it's at least two years old and I can get re-fit this spring I'm sure. But, what is a big deal is the length that Jeff and B-Fit went through to try help out a new Boom Club member. This is customer service at it's finest. I was already a huge Bridgestone fan because of their sponsoring of THP events (I've participated in almost all of them). But, this just blows me away. Jeff even sent me an awesome gift as an apology, but, none was necessary. You can guess what it was. (Hint: They did find my static fitting results).

That definitely is going above and beyond. Wow.

Always going above and beyond!

Bravo, Amazing Company.

Nice Ken! It's always easy to bring your business to a company that mKe you feel like you matter to them. There are only a handful that really do it, and do it well.

Nice Ken! It's always easy to bring your business to a company that mKe you feel like you matter to them. There are only a handful that really do it, and do it well.
This is so true Kevin! I love spending my money with those type of companies.

JM

Bridgestone Golf BOOM Club

This is so true Kevin! I love spending my money with those type of companies.

JM

I love both these posts, because they are so spot on.

Great story Ken. Thanks for sharing it.

Thanks for checking out the BOOM Club guys. I thought it would be a feature you THPers would enjoy!

Hi Elliott, love the B-stone balls and have been through a couple live fittings and also done the on-line and each time it gives me the B330S. Love the ball but can you answer what compression it and the other balls in the 330 lineup are? I see different numbers and it's getting confusing some hoping you can provide the correct info. Thanks in advance.

BTW…for a "spin" ball, the B330S is awesome in the wind.

Signed up. I saw a few of the live fittings last year, but they were at private clubs from what I remember.
Antioch had one towards the end of the year I think

Thank you to the Bridgestone team for coming out to Tampa this weekend for Golf Fest and giving me a better ball to play for my swing

Back