2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Looks like a "decent" course :)
Olde-Stonewall2.jpg

You're going right at the pin there, Mike, right? #nofear #golfshots

High draw over the water of course

Obviously that would be #OutingApproved.

On a side note, anyone who came to Pine Lakes, has no excuse to apply for this one, as it's like 25 mins down the road. :alien:

June 13th, can't come fast enough. Great new course in a new location with some old friends. God knows I'll be ready for a THP event by then.

Looking forward to these signups in a big way!

I dont know why, but this is the event that got me the most excited, I love the invitational format, and that course looks like a lot of fun.

all the events sound amazing, but to me, this is the one

Martin, if you get in and decide to drive, your shortest route would come right by me. If you wanted to split your 9+ hours of travel up, I'd be happy to let you crash, maybe get a round in locally before you finish the trip to Pittsburgh.

Martin, if you get in and decide to drive, your shortest route would come right by me. If you wanted to split your 9+ hours of travel up, I'd be happy to let you crash, maybe get a round in locally before you finish the trip to Pittsburgh.
Stop talking nonsense Andy. He's coming down through Albany to pick me up and then we're traveling through Jersey so Ricky can drive the rest of the way! :bananadance:

Stop talking nonsense Andy. He's coming down through Albany to pick me up and then we're traveling through Jersey so Ricky can drive the rest of the way! :bananadance:

I wont be attending sadly so now you dont have to bail on me ya jerk. Haha

On a side note, anyone who came to Pine Lakes, has no excuse to apply for this one, as it's like 25 mins down the road. :alien:

Good to know Brad - I may come out a day early and play another course if I get in - and that might fit the bill! I have heard great things about a course called "The Quarry" in Ohio - any idea how far away that is?

Easy drive and looking forward to trying to sign up for this one.

I still havent decided if I am going to drive or fly, but this offer is interesting, and would make it cheaper

if I decide to drive, you can meet us in Andy county for the road trip

I wont be attending sadly so now you dont have to bail on me ya jerk. Haha
you will be missed Ricky

I still havent decided if I am going to drive or fly, but this offer is interesting, and would make it cheaper

if I decide to drive, you can meet us in Andy county for the road trip

you will be missed Ricky

I'm probably flying. Plenty of cheap flight options from Albany.

That drive out to Hubbard last fall took a lot out of me.

Good to know Brad - I may come out a day early and play another course if I get in - and that might fit the bill! I have heard great things about a course called "The Quarry" in Ohio - any idea how far away that is?
I've played there it's awesome...down in canton I'd guess 90 minutes

I've played there it's awesome...down in canton I'd guess 90 minutes

My friend played there this summer and said it was one of the best courses he has ever played... but he did say it was a butt kicker!

I think this event is going to line up nicely for me. I've got a conference that week in the Akron area and it ends on Thursday, so I could easily make the drive over to Pittsburgh for the weekend. Best part is the airfare is paid for by my company. Win-win baby!!
I'm in the Akron area, not to far from Pittsburgh so it would work out good

I think this event is going to line up nicely for me. I've got a conference that week in the Akron area and it ends on Thursday, so I could easily make the drive over to Pittsburgh for the weekend. Best part is the airfare is paid for by my company. Win-win baby!!

Tough to beat that, and I imagine there will be a rather large carpool coming from this area up to Pitt too

Gettin' antsie for the sign up. :comp:

yes, this event will be special

This one is definitely in my sights. Side trips to Ohio and possibly West Virginia may also be on the agenda if I get in, we shall see. Regardless, I'm hoping to hang out with THPers at this awesome course.

Waiting for the sign up for this one.

Really really hoping I can go 2 for 2 this week and get into this one as well!! This Invitational was top on my list for invitationals.

Back