Waste Management Phoenix Open 2015

He hasn't been the old tiger for years, I'm still shocked when I see him play like this, I probably will be when he's 60 too

Not a big Tiger fan...in the least. But it's strange to see him play like this.

Watching the coverage of the 16th, it seems that nearly everyone is a club short today. The announcers have made that comment more than a few times.

It is one thing to play poorly by professional standards. Tiger has been playing like a mid-level single digit amateur, which is just mind boggling. It is almost like golf's version of Rick Ankiel or Steve Sax not being able to throw the baseball or something.

Watching the coverage of the 16th, it seems that nearly everyone is a club short today. The announcers have made that comment more than a few times.
where are you able to watch coverage?

1st 9.....44 for Tiger...just unbelievable

The last 4 holes at this course are awesome. Always makes for a fun finish.

well this is rare...

B8nVkZNCAAEaLJd.jpg

I'm so damn tired of hearing the online announcers talk about 'The Q' on 16.

I'm so damn tired of hearing the online announcers talk about 'The Q' on 16.

if someone hits it in the "Q", Quicken Loans pays someones mortgage for a month, Hole in one they pay a year....correct?

if someone hits it in the "Q", Quicken Loans pays someones mortgage for a month, Hole in one they pay a year....correct?

No clue. I guess that's why their saying it so much. It took me awhile to even know what they were talking about yesterday.

thinking about Tigers Post Round presser yesterday & he talked about "shaping" shots, perhaps someone needs to tell him to just pick one shape & go with it

thinking about Tigers Post Round presser yesterday & he talked about "shaping" shots, perhaps someone needs to tell him to just pick one shape & go with it

Wish someone would have the stones to ask "Tiger, you're tied for last in the entire field after this round, how can you say that you did anything positive today?" but it won't happen.

Wish someone would have the stones to ask "Tiger, you're tied for last in the entire field after this round, how can you say that you did anything positive today?" but it won't happen.
something tells me no post round anything, except maybe to the range

I wonder if we'll see the same demise as Duval, it certainly looks familiar.

IDK watching him like this as a shell of his former self just makes me cringe

another "skull" over the green

I was really exited for Tiger to play again, but this is just painful to watch...

There are shots that make you think about the old Tiger, but two moments of brilliance a round just isn't enough. This is mental.

Just painful.

Damn....this is just crazy! Glad I cant watch this live....when I saw him on the online leaderboard all the way at the bottom and at 10+ I thought it was a technical mishap....

Back