The Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Wilson execs must be going crazy right now.

So looks like Paddy iced Berger there...

Didn't I read somewhere in another thread recently about Padraig being irrelevant in terms of golf sponsorship? :alien:

Way to go Paddy. Made the shots when they counted

Damnit

Didn't I read somewhere in another thread recently about Padraig being irrelevant in terms of golf sponsorship? :alien:

Would a win change that? Not sure it would...

Regardless, heck of a shot by him there

Berger hits his third from the drop zone nicely ... prolly 15 feet. It's not going to be enough unless Paddy totally blows up putting.

Paddy is just brutal to watch play the golf but apparently an awesome dude, IRL.

IGC0AEi.png

Glad to see Harrington in the winners circle, either of these players would have been great IMO.

Wilson execs must be going crazy right now.

Yeah, I think seeing that W/S shield in this setting has to have them smiling. They would have had more "eyes", yesterday, but this drama certainly can't hurt.

Congrats to Harrington, it's been a while.

Nice win by Paddy!! Berger played very well, just couldn't pull it out.

they are interviewing Paddy and I'm not kidding: I need a translator. pretty heavy accent there!

Congrats to Harrington!

Glad to see Paddy win one again. He's a grinder that loves the game.

Quite the show after that horrendous dive bomb from Paddy earlier to pull it back and win it.

Would a win change that? Not sure it would...

Regardless, heck of a shot by him there

If you ask me, it depends how it is marketed. I'd think a new commercial is in order

~Rock

Daniel Burger will be a hot pick in Fantasy Golf for the next few weeks.

Maybe he just played slow so WS could get more TV time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they are interviewing Paddy and I'm not kidding: I need a translator. pretty heavy accent there!

Not as bad as some Irish I have spoken with. It can get much worse.

I am overjoyed to see Paddy win again - he has been on somewhat of a resurgence lately, so good to see it pay off. He sure needs to learn to speed it up a bit though!!

Back