Home of the Unofficial Armpit Cup - North vs South Jersey

can we add the tee times to the first page. I'm trying to figure out when to leave the house and everything. I thought I saw 10:40 was the first?

done. first post updated.

I want everyone to have a chance to finish every hole, so as long as you are keeping pace with the group in front of you, you can finish the hole. No point in picking up if you are just going to be waiting for 5 minutes on the next tee.
This is the Key. If our 1st group keeps up with the group in front of them, and the rest of us keep pace we will be fine. Just watch the group ahead of you.

We are doing two 9 hole singles matches against the same person and a 9 hole four ball better ball match (27 holes total). It is $90 for the balls, golf, and cart payable there. You are in group 6 teeing off at 11:20 am.
Fee is $95.00

Bored at work so I went ahead and made up the scoresheets with given strokes denoted. Basically if there is a dot, you get a stroke on that hole so count it when you put your score down. I can explain it Sunday. If the later guys don't want to show up so early I can ask if the pro shop can give them to people as they check in.
You are the man. I plan on getting there around 9/9:15 to get with course. I asked my course Y'Day if they had any of the big scoresheets they use for tourneys. Oddly they didn't have any. I'll call NV tomorrow see if they have any.

Just turned down going to the Cayman Islands for work this weekend because of this. #dedication or #stupidity
But you'll be with us That'll make up for it.
That being said gotta go with #stupidity

Cool thanks. I'll be in his bushes scouting his carpet putting tonight

Funny you mention that because coincidentally I have a brand new carpet (area rug) in my living room and it is all nice and smooth, playing to about a 9 I think lol.

But honestly, very busy at work this week and I hope to get to the range.

Oh, and BTW I wont say which bushes have the thorns.

What does it mean "balls' are included? Forgive my ignorance and possibly stupid question but do we all have to use the same balls or something? Or is it simply a courtesy sleeve of balls or something like that.

I never played in a handicap event fwiw so even though this a fun thing I'm not exactly sure how it all works in match. But whatever, just tell me where to hit the ball and I shall execute for my team because well............. "I'm big that way"

What does it mean "balls' are included? Forgive my ignorance and possibly stupid question but do we all have to use the same balls or something? Or is it simply a courtesy sleeve of balls or something like that.

I never played in a handicap event fwiw so even though this a fun thing I'm not exactly sure how it all works in match. But whatever, just tell me where to hit the ball and I shall execute for my team because well............. "I'm big that way"
Range balls are included

Anyone unsure of the rules for Sundays rounds ask questions now. You should go into Sunday knowing what were playing and how its scored with handicaps and all. It will just make Sunday go much more smoothly if there isn't a 100 questions by everyone while trying to get ready. My only question is are we reseting after the first 9 like fireitup mentioned.

Anyone unsure of the rules for Sundays rounds ask questions now. You should go into Sunday knowing what were playing and how its scored with handicaps and all. It will just make Sunday go much more smoothly if there isn't a 100 questions by everyone while trying to get ready. My only question is are we reseting after the first 9 like fireitup mentioned.
Yes. Each player will have the ability to earn 3 points. 2 9 hole singles matches and one 4 ball.

Are we definitely saving the 4 ball for the final 9,or do we want to do singles, 4 ball, singles?

Anyone unsure of the rules for Sundays rounds ask questions now. You should go into Sunday knowing what were playing and how its scored with handicaps and all. It will just make Sunday go much more smoothly if there isn't a 100 questions by everyone while trying to get ready. My only question is are we resetting after the first 9 like fireitup mentioned.

Ill add my own question. Ill assume we'll be following all the rules in terms of OB/hazards.

Such as joe mentioning earlier. If you fear the ball is OB then hit another. But i'd assume we'll all know the difference between a yellow and a red hazard.

Yes. Each player will have the ability to earn 3 points. 2 9 hole singles matches and one 4 ball.

Are we definitely saving the 4 ball for the final 9,or do we want to do singles, 4 ball, singles?
Good question. I thought it was 2 nines singles, then last nine 4 ball. I don't have a problem mixing it up though. Let just settle it by say Wednesday?

Good question. I thought it was 2 nines singles, then last nine 4 ball. I don't have a problem mixing it up though. Let just settle it by say Wednesday?
Sounds good. Maybe post everything in the first one so it can be found easily. I would say even go as far as printing it out and handing it out Sunday morning so everyone is on board. you know there's going to be one group that thought we were playing 27 of stroke play.

Maybe we should start with 4 ball and end with 2 9 hole singles matches

I'll just wing it. It seems like there's enough people who know what they're doing. I'll just keep hitting my ball until someone tells me my team won.

Sounds good. Maybe post everything in the first one so it can be found easily. I would say even go as far as printing it out and handing it out Sunday morning so everyone is on board. you know there's going to be one group that thought we were playing 27 of stroke play.
That what I need to send to the course this week. Let's iron it out by Wednesday. I'd like to send it to them Thursday.

That what I need to send to the course this week. Let's iron it out by Wednesday. I'd like to send it to them Thursday.
Team captains should just make the decision and let everyone know. We're all good with what ever is final. Gotta work for that fabulous toilet bowl trophy. :)

Personally I like the two separate nines

What tees are we going with again?

Personally I like the two separate nines
Staying with seperate nines. Each worth 1 point. I think Joe is just asking should we break them up or have them concurrent. I'm game either way but it might be best to leave it as is on page one and just run with it.

Staying with seperate nines. Each worth 1 point. I think Joe is just asking should we break them up or have them concurrent. I'm game either way but it might be best to leave it as is on page one and just run with it.

Gotcha. I say let the captains decide.

Back