2014 WGC - HSBC Champions Tournament Recap

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Cace Smith (forum member Orange Hog) has just completed his first official article as a THP staff member and it's all about this past weekends WGC - HSBC Champions Tournament. It's a great read, so please check it out and let him know how he's doing. Share your thoughts on the tournament with us as well!

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=24169

Too bad Gmac couldn't get it done, but the way he made it sound he didn't have his best stuff anyway. Timmy Clark has such a weird way of disappearing and then reappearing.

Thought the article was great Cace. Really well done dude.

Love the article Cace. Great job. Really really well done.

That was a great recap Cace. Looking forward to more of your writing contributions in the future. Well done sir.

Nicely done, well written.

Great article Case. Enjoyed reading this one quite a bit

Well written Case. I wish I could have seen the ending live!

I didn't get to watch any of this tourney so I really enjoyed the highlights delivered by Cace. Just enough detail and highlights to paint the picture without being too much to read. Well done Cace!

And IJP with the proverbial dig at CPG. Not surprising.

Loved it, especially the Kanye, Taylor comment lol.

I think young Mr Fowler is on his way to a major or two in the coming year, he's playing so well.

Thank you for a well written article. Well done.

That's a fantastic article Cace. Really well done.

Very entertaining read! It kept my interest for the entire article which is a feat in itself.

I didn't get to watch any of this tourney so I really enjoyed the highlights delivered by Cace. Just enough detail and highlights to paint the picture without being too much to read. Well done Cace!

And IJP with the proverbial dig at CPG. Not surprising.

#StayClassy I am really growing to despise him. Just a moron from top to bottom.

Well done Cace! Enjoyed the recap! I didn't watch either of the two events this weekend. Sounds like Bubba provided some real excitement to the end.

I watched 20 minutes of this event and feel like I didn’t miss anything. Case that was a great read that transported me into the event. Thanks for taking the time to weave those words together into an interesting and to the point article. Well done sir.

The only downside of winning on foreign soil for Bubba – the nearest Waffle House is 7,000 miles away

Love it!

Very nicely written Cace. I enjoyed reading that.

Well done Cace, love the first article, I was super surprised to see Bubba won, didn't see that coming, but after hearing the leaderboard this morning, sounds like there are a few guys looking to rebound in 2015, and they got a good jump on it this last week.

This is a must read. If not it's like missing the stuffing on Thanksgiving Day. Job well done Cace!

The only downside of winning on foreign soil for Bubba – the nearest Waffle House is 7,000 miles away.

:laughing: Very entertaining Cace. Looking forward to more of your work!

Cace, great recap dude. Truthfully.

That was a fun read. I missed most of the action with my parents and grandmother coming in town to hang with us and play with babies. I enjoyed the recap!

Back