Hopkins Wedges - BOGO

golfinnut

DANNY LE! WHAT A GUY!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!
For those of you who like or haven't tried the Hopkins Wedge lineup, they have pretty good deal going right now.

Hopkins%20Wedges_zpsh3ebiuxs.jpg

I have not see much from them over the last couple of years i thought they may be out of business

Excellent deal on some great wedges.

I just purchased 2 new wedges. Already had 3 from about year and half ago but this deal is too good to pass up.

BTW it is buy 1 get 1 INCLUDING all their custom and upgraded stuff. That is an even better deal.

Only issue is it seems there are quite a few head/grind options are out of stock.

Just ordered two wedges - really only need one, but the second will come in handy!!

Hrmm maybe this will get an order from me.

Really solid wedges IMO and a steal of a deal

Side note here. I have been a huge Hopkins supporter. These are my second set of wedges. I have the irons (which I like but switched for something more forgiving) and the 3W. However, I have noticed less options for the wedges and some of the sales they've run are insane promotions. Anyone think they're in trouble? Or any inside info.

I hope not. Just a sense.

These look like some really good wedges for a fantastic price. Does anyone know how the black satin wedges wear?

I need to hurry home and order two.

I have a gift card but these should definitely come in handy

I have two Hopkins wedges and, after a rocky start, they are permanent residents in my bag. They are extremely reliable.

I love my Hopkins wedge for partial swings and around the green. Less so on full swings - I much prefer the i25 SW for those.

Full sole is great out of the sand.

These look like some really good wedges for a fantastic price. Does anyone know how the black satin wedges wear?

These are of my 56* and 60* they are a little over a year old with pretty heavy use.

Attachments

• image1-1.jpg
    image1-1.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image2-1.jpg
    image2-1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image3-1.jpg
    image3-1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 0
  • image6.jpg
    image6.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image7.jpg
    image7.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 0
  • image8.jpg
    image8.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 0
Has anyone found how long this sale lasts for? I can't seem to find it mentioned on their website.

Back