Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering is over. Just waiting on CPO to get in an 815 driver in the configuration I'm looking for. For now, they're teasing me with everything but.

Pondering is over. Just waiting on CPO to get in an 815 driver in the configuration I'm looking for. For now, they're teasing me with everything but.

Yes! You are going to be lethal with that thing buddy

Going to be a fantastic driver for you Ken.

Debating cobra amp forged vs W/S FG Tour V2 irons as backups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Debating cobra amp forged vs W/S FG Tour V2 irons as backups

I'm all for shiny new things, but can I ask what is the purpose of backups?

I like to tinker. I keep a set In The office and one at home. If I get the chance to go out while at work I don't have to worry about driving home (I have a truck and don't like keep them in the bed). That's why I also look at model years past as to not break the bank

The anticipation for the MD3 wedges is building. I've resisted the PM grind to date, but don't think I'll be able to resist the MD3's

The anticipation for the MD3 wedges is building. I've resisted the PM grind to date, but don't think I'll be able to resist the MD3's

I need​ those grips.

I need​ those grips.

I will sell a kidney on the black market to get 14 of those. With my bag now it would match Sooooo perfectly.

I will sell a kidney on the black market to get 14 of those. With my bag now it would match Sooooo perfectly.

14? I want them all.

ALL THE LIME UTx's!!!!

14? I want them all.

ALL THE LIME UTx's!!!!

Hahahaha! I'm trying to spread the wealth a little and not hoard.

Md2 wedges

And Im changing my driver to D0 from D4 after hitting another driver at D0

Gives you something to blame bad play on. "Clearly I need to switch to the backups, these clubs aren't working".

For me, like having a couple sets around because tinkering is fun. But probably does no favors to my scoring.

Ping i 25 3 wood, hit a partners yesterday, man it was a bomber. Hit some close to 270ish around 250 airtime nice and mid flight and very straight

Ping i 25 3 wood, hit a partners yesterday, man it was a bomber. Hit some close to 270ish around 250 airtime nice and mid flight and very straight

Yeesh, thats long as my driver.

Yeesh, thats long as my driver.

It seems to rocket off the face pretty good. Have you had a chance to test this one James?

It seems to rocket off the face pretty good. Have you had a chance to test this one James?

Much preferred the G30's, better ball speeds and easier to elevate off the deck. Fun fairways though.

Much preferred the G30's, better ball speeds and easier to elevate off the deck. Fun fairways though.

I really like the racing stripes it helped me allign it easily, sits very square to the ball too. I maybe need to try that one as well.

Rolled a Nickent Omen Tour 3 today and it felt soooo... good.

Time to move on some C Taper Lites.

Heavenwood

Adidas Boost or TW 14 Mesh. Trying to decide which ones to go with.

My Adidas Tour 360X that I blind bought don't fit at all so I need me some Lunar Controls .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back