2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Due to what's going on with me that I posted in the rant thread I missed sign ups today hopefully I can sign up tomorrow

I was prepared to miss this event in an effort to take it easy on the golf expenditures this year...but then I saw that list of names. I know every event has great THPers at it, but there are a lot of familiar faces coming to Savannah.

Anyway, I have asked the lovely wife, and I now have permission to bring my lack of talents to Savannah (barring a rush of candidates tomorrow that cause the random number generator to look elsewhere)...THP event #12?? Ready to go.

Good luck tomorrow Donne!

And the deposit is in!!!! All signed up for my first THP event!!! Giddy isn't even the right word for what I am! w00t!!!

SON OF A BISCUIT!!! got busy at work and missed sign ups !! Will definitely have one in tomorrow.. CONGRATS guys that are in!!

This is going to be a bonus event for me. We are on vacation that week in Orlando, so I won't even have to take any extra days off of work for this one.

I was prepared to miss this event in an effort to take it easy on the golf expenditures this year...but then I saw that list of names. I know every event has great THPers at it, but there are a lot of familiar faces coming to Savannah.

Anyway, I have asked the lovely wife, and I now have permission to bring my lack of talents to Savannah (barring a rush of candidates tomorrow that cause the random number generator to look elsewhere)...THP event #12?? Ready to go.

You are insanely talented.

No worries, I am 99.9% positive there will be no issues for anyone getting in tomorrow.
I really hope so. Been looking forward to this one. So I hope I can get in tomorrow.

I think I am going to make a run at this tomorrow. I can "work" that week and get there on the company dollar.

Looking forward to seeing who joins the list tomorrow. Pretty excited about this one.

Always, always great to see the big AD.

Deposit deposited.
Looking forward to my birthday weekend in GA!!

Almost time to discuss pre/post round rounds?

Looking forward to my birthday weekend in GA!!
Mine too!

You know what would make a great birthday present? #OutingApproved

Deposit paid! That means ...... Grit Bar!

Sent an entry in on the fly while running around Pensacola trying to get some things done. Still kind of overwhelmed with all this move stuff. First time trying to do a signup on the iPhone, but, it evidently worked. I am in and paid up. This is going to be the grits!

Mighty fine looking bunch of locals and out of towner's heading to Savannah for a fun weekend. Congrats folks and have a fricking blast!!! :bomb:

I'd take your talents as my partner any day Donne!

Great Golf Course and City and the food is out of this world!!

Great looking group so far. Have fun guys.

Back