Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome

Welcome grew up there for 20 years and now work in Lansdale. The concensus is correct Lederach is your best local bet. However I did see Blue Bell CC had some real good deal.

welcome from western pa , i get out to your area once in awhile , more up north play split rock and jack frost often,

Hello from Montgomery County, PA. I'm originally from Mobile, AL and have been in PA since August '09. Been playing golf on and off since I was 8. Grew up playing weekly with my grandfather until I left for college.

Probably have only averaged about 8-10 rounds/year since I graduated college (2006) but really want that to change going forward. I never kept an official handicap, but I went from shooting low-mid 80's very consistently to mid 90's now. Plan on scheduling a few lessons in the coming weeks and hopefully start lowering those scores again. I've only had a couple lessons - and that was back when I first started playing.

I'm officially sick of the cold weather and can't wait for it to warm up so I can get back out on the course!

Welcome - I grew up in Philly but left many moons ago on my journey to better weather. Still maintain a membership in your neck of the woods (Delaware County) and venture there at least 2x a year for a golf splurge and cheesesteak binge.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

I'd be interested in playing if you guys schedule anything this year.

Oddly enough, I haven't played any of the courses around Lansdale. Center Square and Mainland are the two closest, and Lederach isn't much further. Hoping to play them all this year.

Lederach is a good one. I'm in West Chester/Newtown Square. Wyncote is good too.

Back