Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

That's what I tried to do in the practice round and pulled it to end up squarely behind said tree. In competition, same thing but the fade didn't come and splashed one.
Hahaha, the damn magical straight...ish ball! I hate that!!

Just wanted to take a second to thank all the people that have come in here and given their thoughts and experience about these holes. I can speak for my team when I say the information has been invaluable.

Just wanted to take a second to thank all the people that have come in here and given their thoughts and experience about these holes. I can speak for my team when I say the information has been invaluable.
You rock Ricky.

One time (not in band camp) I attempted to carry the tree...once. Yeah that didn't work out to well either. From the whites I may add.

That's a solid strategy. Run with that.
Lol. Just seeing who was awake this morning.

Driver, straight up the middle. Short to short-mid in, depending on pin position.

~Rock

If it helps someone score one hole better, it was worth it. Also, the players can't say they didn't know how to play x hole haha

If it helps someone score one hole better, it was worth it. Also, the players can't say they didn't know how to play x hole haha
I can see it now, in competition, "what would Wardy do?"

A few weeks ago, I asked each person on my team to go hole by hole on True Blue and let me know how they would play it. It's been pretty cool go back and look at those compared to the answers we have gotten in here. Everyone has different games obviously but there have been some really good tips in here that will help guys that have only seen the course in photos or in a flyover view.

I may use the phone a friend option on the tee. Can I put you on stand bye?

I'm having woven bracelets made. WWWD
What is, peel out and yell at his wife, Alex?

Seruously though, I'm proud of all of the legacy guys that have been up on here posting away and elsewhere on the forum, good on you all, you've made it enjoyable for the rest of us to keep a keen eye on, and I know the weekend of competition will be even more fun to follow.

Hit this off this tee, hit it to here every time, putt like this. Easy hole.

I'm pumped up! My bag is set for this event! Can't wait for that soecial
morning on the range of True Blue!

Here is my THPlegacy Bag:

Wilson Staff D200 9* w/ Aldila Tour Green X
Wilson Staff D200 15* FW w/ Aldila Tour Green X
Wilson Staff FG TOUR V4 Utility Iron 21* w Kuro Kage Black 90 X
Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 w/ KBS CTaper S+
Wedges:
Wilson Staff FG Tour TC (satin)
50 Traditional grind
54 Tour Grind
58 Tour Grind
All will have the KBS wedge shaft in Pearl White.
Putter: Wilson Staff Infinite Grant Park

That, is a beautiful setup.

Gonna second that, I love that setup Kevin

Absolute sexy bag there Kevin!!

Absolute sexy bag there Kevin!!

Gonna second that, I love that setup Kevin

That, is a beautiful setup.

Thanks fellas, I would of never gotten there without the help of all the review threads, and those of you who answered all my questions. And it certainly wouldn't of happened as quickly either. Hardest part was the personal clubs, wedges and putter. But I've made it now and I'm going to game the hell out them!

Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

Nice bag Kevin. I'm waffling between the tour green and Fujikara for my driver. Love the tour green in my hybrid, will help you hit screaming lasers in that fairway wood.

Hole 14 is all about a decent tee shot. Probably hitting the 1 hybrid and hoping to keep it in the short grass. Should leave a wedge in if struck well.

I'm pumped up! My bag is set for this event! Can't wait for that soecial
morning on the range of True Blue!

Here is my THPlegacy Bag:

Wilson Staff D200 9* w/ Aldila Tour Green X
Wilson Staff D200 15* FW w/ Aldila Tour Green X
Wilson Staff FG TOUR V4 Utility Iron 21* w Kuro Kage Black 90 X
Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 w/ KBS CTaper S+
Wedges:
Wilson Staff FG Tour TC (satin)
50 Traditional grind
54 Tour Grind
58 Tour Grind
All will have the KBS wedge shaft in Pearl White.
Putter: Wilson Staff Infinite Grant Park

You are going to hammer every ounce of that bag.

Kev is going to pound town with that bag.

I feel like I am improving. The first sign is that my round today felt like a disaster. I thought I was in the 90s. When I got done, it was 44/39. Figuring out how to get around the course even when everything is off.

I feel like I am improving. The first sign is that my round today felt like a disaster. I thought I was in the 90s. When I got done, it was 44/39. Figuring out how to get around the course even when everything is off.
I'm getting to the point where even when I play like trash I still get around the track and the score at the end isn't as bad as it feels.

Progress.

Playing more often has allowed me to figure out that I need to relax my arms. I tend to get too stiff and that doesn't free up my swing. Relaxing the arms allows me to hit better shots, that includes chips and pitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver down the left side with my fade should give me a look at the green, I'd like to have an 8 or 9 iron in.

Back