Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
7eb1280194927dfa48366ec33ddfdc19.jpg
#Cookie,
Which weather program is that?

It took awhile for the fog to burn off this morning but it was 65* at our 1:00 tee time. Took advantage of the twilight rate and even with some slow groups ahead of us we finished 18 at 5:15.

Temperature here this morning is 0 (<-- ZERO) degrees, and, with the wind chill, it's minus 21 degrees. Can't wait until winter arrives so I can look forward to spring....

It's suppose to be approx 55 degrees today. Heading out at for a 11:44 tee time for some golf with KellyBo and her golfing Lady friend. Those gals are good so I'm in for a tough day. :D

It's suppose to be approx 55 degrees today. Heading out at for a 11:44 tee time for some golf with KellyBo and her golfing Lady friend. Those gals are good so I'm in for a tough day. :D

Layer up and have fun bud!

Layer up and have fun bud!

Layer up is right! Me and cold weather don't get along too well. When I was your age, I would be out at Lake Jonesco playing all day long in this type stuff. :D

Layer up is right! Me and cold weather don't get along too well. When I was your age, I would be out at Lake Jonesco playing all day long in this type stuff. :D

Just bought a $25 round at Lane Creek that includes a hot dog. Hope to see yall sometime soon!

Just bought a $25 round at Lane Creek that includes a hot dog. Hope to see yall sometime soon!

Awesome buddy! I'm hoping we get a heat wave to follow this crazy kotex weather we're dealing with now. :beat-up:

We finally got that snow. They are a day late and almost three inches short, but at least you can see that it snowed.

We finally got that snow. They are a day late and almost three inches short, but at least you can see that it snowed.

7 inches on teh ground here, and 5 degrees. No golf for at least a week from what they say. :banghead:

We'll be getting some snow this week. May get some playable weather closer to Thanksgiving but it's not looking to good.

It's snowing.

It's snowing.

Knew it was a matter of time. Still above freezing here but raining. Back up to the 60's by Wednesday thankfully....

Knew it was a matter of time. Still above freezing here but raining. Back up to the 60's by Wednesday thankfully....

They've extended the chance here, 2-4".

50's by wed though.

Thick fog and 50 degrees here on the NorCal coast. Heading out for a 2pm 9hole today. Supposed to start raining Tuesday and last til next Sunday.

81* as I head to Orlando CC for quick round.

We had to call it over after nine holes. Too frigging cold and with the overcast skies, felt even colder. Sooooo happy to be back on my couch :blob:

We had to call it over after nine holes. Too frigging cold and with the overcast skies, felt even colder. Sooooo happy to be back on my couch :blob:

Cold sucks.

No golf today, solid rain all day. :sad: Haven't played for over a week now.

It was about 36 as a high today and me and Aaron finished in this

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416177005.586200.jpg

Can you find the too balls on the green?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back