Forum Testing Signup - Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 & 815 DBD Drivers

Congrats guys. Really looking forward to your thoughts on these.

Congrats to the testers! Most of us will be glued to this thread and your feedback.

Congrats to the testers! Looking forward to all of your thoughts

Congrats guys

Congrats Guys! Very Jealous here.

Congrats guys! Really looking forward to reading your reviews, as these drivers are definitely on my 2015 wishlist.

Congratulations guys. Can't wait to read your testing thoughts.

Congrats guys look forward to hearing thoughts and hopefully comparisons to last model.

WOW!! Just read the news! I am literally shaking with excitement to be able to get my foot in the door with THP testing! Thanks THP, JB, and Callaway!! AAAHHHH!!

Congrats guys and look forward to the reviews.

Woke up to some great news this morning! Can't wait to get to work with the DBD!

Congrats to my fellow testers as well and thanks to Callaway and THP for the opportunity.

Woke up to some great news this morning! Can't wait to get to work with the DBD!

Congrats to my fellow testers as well and thanks to Callaway and THP for the opportunity.

I must say you are perfect for testing Bertha. Looking forward to your review good buddy :thumb:

That was a great surprise to wake up
Can't wait to see how the 815 preforms against my SLDR

Thanks THP & Callaway for the opportunity to Test this great looking new Driver

Congrats to those chosen. Can't wait to see your reviews since I'm on the fence about pulling the trigger on 815.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys

Congrats gentlemen. Great looking group. Looking forward to hearing about this everyone's thoughts on this one.

Congrats gents! Put em through the paces! :golf:

Great group of testers. Can't wait to see their thoughts

I'm so ecstatic about this. When my email popped up on my phone this morning I squealed like a little kid. My wife and kids came running to me to see if I was ok. lol

Thank you so much THP and members. I wont let you down.

I'm going to drop one detailed review on this with multiple shaft comparisons and it will go up against my BBA Aldila RIP Alpha that shoots low heat seeking missiles. Stay tunned for one heck of a review. I know the 815 is the one for my swing. But I'll also have access to the DBD to compare just for fun.

Thanks THP & Callaway for the opportunity to Test this great looking new Driver

Congrats guys. Looking forward to following along

Congrats to all. Can't wait to see the results and compare to what I get.

Congrats to the testers.

I've watched Josh (Miller Time) and Kang (kc720) pound the golf ball, and they are perfect candidates to give that DBD a work through.

Congrats to the testers!! Looking forward to following along.

Back