PayItForward (2015 ALABATROSS MEMBERSHIP) GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I go about paying for someones membership or a new person?

I'm just going to pick a random person and do it. I'll probably look back through some of my posts and find someone that really contributed or has just been a friendly person in general. I have someone in mind... It'll go down tomorrow!

I'm just going to pick a random person and do it. I'll probably look back through some of my posts and find someone that really contributed or has just been a friendly person in general. I have someone in mind... It'll go down tomorrow!
Not sure how to pay for it though?

Click on the Albatross Club link above. There is a down arrow next to the dollar amount. The default is $34.95. If you are paying for two change that to 69.90. After you click "Submit" you will have chances to include a note to say who the recipient is (this part might be in PayPal...not sure).

When you make a donation on the Albatross Club membership on the home page there is a drop down option for 1, 2 or custom dollar amount. you can put member name on paypal notes or shoot GolferGal a pm

Done!! Have a great year BigTazz53!!

Done!! Have a great year BigTazz53!!
Chris thank you very much. Appreciate it bro! Next ice cream on me at FESJC

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

LOL. Hmmm I wouldnt want you to spend all your money in one place now.

New here and impressed by all the generosity in this thread!

Thanks. Took up golf about six months ago and am completely hooked.

This thread is just awesome. Kang you have started something truly amazing.

Truly amazing job to all involved here.

This thread is a great example of the kind of people we have here on THP. I'm not so sure you would see this anywhere else.

Wow .. Just got membership by big sky Irish

who can I pay for ?

Actually I will buy 2:

let me know how I can donate .. Busy here at work . Please send me a pm

Ok . I clicked on donate 2 .. Hope I did it ok

take care everyone . And thank you so so much

New here and impressed by all the generosity in this thread!

Need something positive today. Welcome to THP and welcome to the Albatross Club!

Wow! Thank you for that, once again the generosity blows me away. Here I am only a member for less that a week, been lurking for a while, and you do something nice for me!

having just paid my yearly membership at my local club money is a little tight until next payday but you can bet I will be paying this forward!

Thanks again,

Eric

Wow! Thank you for that, once again the generosity blows me away. Here I am only a member for less that a week, been lurking for a while, and you do something nice for me!

having just paid my yearly membership at my local club money is a little tight until next payday but you can bet I will be paying this forward!

Thanks again,

Eric
Welcome!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to report that I received message from Morgan a couple minutes ago that my albatross membership had been paid by an anonymous member, I just want to say that I am so grateful and so blown away at the generosity displayed by this individual and all THP members! I wasn't able to join the 2014 albatross club last year due to the fact that I was graduating and had to move for graduate school, and I am so grateful by this act of kindness!!

Thanks again,

Eric
No problem dude. Glad to have you aboard.

I received a PM from GG, that Tadashi had paid my albatross membership for this year, I'm blown away, thank you man.

I'll be trying to pay it forward when I can do so.

Thanks again man.

Wow! I thought picking some random person to pay their AC membership would be easy to do. I had someone in mind then when I went to check their name again they had become a member. Now what I want to do is this... I want to pay for someone's AC membership who is in a financial bind. I've been there! I've lost my home and cars and sold everything to try and keep them but to no avail. If you are that guy or gal who says "I'd love to join but I just can't afford it or justify the expense" then send me a PM and I will pay your AC dues. No need to thank me and I will not acknowledge or announce your name publicly, it's between me and you! I accepted help when I needed it... It's here for you friend!

KC, think I did it right (adding name to spread sheet)
As it has been said, a really cool idea and gesture!

Wow! I thought picking some random person to pay their AC membership would be easy to do. I had someone in mind then when I went to check their name again they had become a member. Now what I want to do is this... I want to pay for someone's AC membership who is in a financial bind. I've been there! I've lost my home and cars and sold everything to try and keep them but to no avail. If you are that guy or gal who says "I'd love to join but I just can't afford it or justify the expense" then send me a PM and I will pay your AC dues. No need to thank me and I will not acknowledge or announce your name publicly, it's between me and you! I accepted help when I needed it... It's here for you friend!

Nice to see another Valley resident around these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back