Status
Not open for further replies.

blugold

Autobots, ROLL OUT!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well, international tournaments are done. Exhibition season is just around the corner. Then it's league season. Premier League Fixture list is linked below:

http://www.premierleague.com/fixtures

I want to congratulate you on calling the sport by its proper name, and by specifying all league, although I think it'll be only me talking about the Championship!

Cool thread. I don't follow the Premier league as much as others, but follow Liga MX. Hope to find a few who I can talk futbol with

Awesome. Thanks for getting it started Blu!

I like how they are going to have some Friday night fixtures. That will be cool.

I want to congratulate you on calling the sport by its proper name, and by specifying all league, although I think it'll be only me talking about the Championship!
Well, FSN1 does show the Bundesliga. Other than Bayern and Dortmund, it's pretty close to the Championship.

Every time I see a new rumored Arsenal striker target, I roll my eyes. It's getting ridiculous. Wenger is so behind the darned times when it comes to the transfer market. It is frustrating.

I've been tricked into opening this thread twice now.

Silly SOCCER thread.

You tricky sonofab... You got me, but it won't happen again.

Premier League TV schedule
All times Eastern.
— Last updated: July 20, 2016

Wednesday, July 20
West Ham United vs. Rubin Kazan (friendly), Noon, ESPN3 and Sling Orange (free trial)
Chelsea vs. Wiener AC (friendly), 2pm, ESPN3 and Sling Orange (free trial)
Huddersfield vs. Liverpool (friendly), 2:45pm, YouTube

Pogba fee is RIDICULOUS!

€110,000,000

Can we retitle this thread to Futbol, or Soccer?

I miss the old title of this thread...

Potters sign Joe Allen from Liverpool. I don't know much about him.

GGMU:clapp:
g.png

I miss the old title of this thread...

Potters sign Joe Allen from Liverpool. I don't know much about him.
One of the best midfielders at the Euros, made team of the tournament. He's stable and sturdy. Not flashy, he won't score a lot of goals. But he's a really good midfielder.

One of the best midfielders at the Euros, made team of the tournament. He's stable and sturdy. Not flashy, he won't score a lot of goals. But he's a really good midfielder.

Sweet, that is exactly what Stoke needs. Hughes has done a really good job of getting players that have offensive talent but seemed to not want to play a whole lot of defense, I know shocking right haha

Sweet, that is exactly what Stoke needs. Hughes has done a really good job of getting players that have offensive talent but seemed to not want to play a whole lot of defense, I know shocking right haha
Stoke has a good little team (pun intended. Joe Allen is 5'7"). European fútbol is a very good possibility.

Stoke has a good little team (pun intended. Joe Allen is 5'7"). European fútbol is a very good possibility.
I was hoping that would happen last season and it looked possible for a little while but fell apart at the end. This is the season I predicted a few years back. They started so slow last year I am hoping for a better start this season.

I was hoping that would happen last season and it looked possible for a little while but fell apart at the end. This is the season I predicted a few years back. They started so slow last year I am hoping for a better start this season.
It's a good team to be a fan of. Well chosen on your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back