2016/2017 Soccer - All leagues

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good team to be a fan of. Well chosen on your part.

Yeah I think this is my 5th season following them. They can be frustrating but which team isn't haha

Yeah I think this is my 5th season following them. They can be frustrating but which team isn't haha
At least you have tempered expectations

At least you have tempered expectations
When I first started following them I was thinking that it was a possibility but the top tier teams were so far and above Stoke. I see the chance but won't believe it till it actually happens. The BPL is a looong season

Hey Smalls, are we doing the Champions League pick em pool again? That was a blast! I hope that we can get more than just 4 of us this year. I am determined for the throne this season.

Hey Smalls, are we doing the Champions League pick em pool again? That was a blast! I hope that we can get more than just 4 of us this year. I am determined for the throne this season.

Sure, it was fun, especially since I won!

Premier League TV schedule
All times Eastern.

Monday, July 25
Manchester United vs. Manchester City (International Champions Cup), 7:30am, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, WatchESPN and Sling TV (free trial)

Tuesday, July 26
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus (International Champions Cup), 6am, ESPN Deportes, WatchESPN and Sling TV (free trial)
Everton vs. MK Dons (friendly), 2:45pm, ESPN3 and Sling Orange (free trial)

Wednesday, July 27
Liverpool vs. Chelsea (International Champions Cup), 11:30pm, ESPN, ESPN Deportes, WatchESPN and Sling TV (free trial)

All times Eastern.

Monday, July 25
Manchester United vs. Manchester City (International Champions Cup), 7:30am, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, WatchESPN and Sling TV (free trial)

Tuesday, July 26
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus (International Champions Cup), 6am, ESPN Deportes, WatchESPN and Sling TV (free trial)
Everton vs. MK Dons (friendly), 2:45pm, ESPN3 and Sling Orange (free trial)

Wednesday, July 27
Liverpool vs. Chelsea (International Champions Cup), 11:30pm, ESPN, ESPN Deportes, WatchESPN and Sling TV (free trial)

2 other games Wednesday & ESPN's website indicates the time & Channel....

Real Madrid vs. PSG 7:30pm on ESPN2 & ESPN3
Bayern Munich vs. AC Milan 9:00pm on ESPN2 & ESPN 3

All times Eastern.

Thursday, July 28
Manchester City vs. Borussia Dortmund, 8am, ESPN Deportes, WatchESPN and Sling TV (free trial)
MLS All-Star Team vs. Arsenal (San Jose), 7:30pm, ESPN, Univision Deportes, WatchESPN, fuboTV and Sling TV (free trial)

YAY! I get to watch Arsenal get beat by the MLS again this year!

YAY! I get to watch Arsenal get beat by the MLS again this year!
Maybe sign Wegner for another 20 years? Thoughts buddy

Real silly foul there that leads to a PK

He's stubborn as all hell and can't admit that the game has passes him by.
Say they finish top 4 does he keep the job? I assume you have thought him all but gone a number of times haha

Say they finish top 4 does he keep the job? I assume you have thought him all but gone a number of times haha
Here's what's going to happen. Arsenal is going to have an early "crisis". They play good into December and maybe even lead the league for a time. There will be serious injuries to some very key players. Then from January to March they are going to struggle and finish the season in a struggle for top 4. Inevitably, Arsenal will make it out of the group stage in the PL and make a crap ton of money. All of the people at the top will be happy because $$$$$$$.

That's been Arsenal for the past few seasons. Arsene keeps his job because he keeps making Stan Kroenke money.

We're watching the City-Borussia Dortmund game. It is on ESPN Deportes so I don't know how long we're going to be able to stand this.

The pitch is horrible. I can see why the City-United game was cancelled.

And that's enough. six minutes of listening to soccer in Spanish was enough.

Julian Green looked sharp for Bayern

Julian Green looked sharp for Bayern
Meh. Preseason match. Kid needs some playing time. I hope Bayern loans him out outside of Germany. Just so he can't get on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back