Golf Road Trip - Do you bring the "Good" balls or the "Other" Balls?

Golf Road Trip - Do you bring the "Good" balls or the "Other" Balls?

• Bring Good Balls - Your going to lose them at sometim

Votes: 33 91.7%
  • Low End Balls - Not wasting Good Balls on courses I haven't played

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always buy a new box or two before going on a golf trip... Great excuse to pop for some new balls.

Play your ball. If you lose some oh well. The only thing those "other" balls are good for is shag bag practice.

So I'm going on a 4 round golf trip to Benton Harbor Michigan this weekend. Playing Harbor Shores - twice home to the Senior PGA Championship 2x and 2 other courses. Never played any of the courses and we all know we lose balls on courses we haven't played before.

Do I:

1:) Bring 3 dozen of my "Good" Balls; B330RX because I'm playing them so well

or

2:) Bring a 3 dozen of "Other" balls that I have collected through out the years because I know I'm going to lose golf balls.

What do you normally do in this case?

Just one question... why did you set a time limit of less than a week on this poll? It was created on the 12th, I come in on the 18th, and it's already closed? :confused2:

New Chrome Softs for my buddy trip to Grand Lake, Colorado last week. Mountain golf with high rough cost me "several" though.

Some of each. If I start losing balls, the cheap one come out.

I bring the ones I play all the time, the good ones.

Had a great time - Play Harbor Shores 2x, Lake Michigan Hills and Hawks Head 2x.

How'd you like the courses? I've played harbor shores and Lake Michigan hills. Haven't played Hawks Head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How'd you like the courses? I've played harbor shores and Lake Michigan hills. Haven't played Hawks Head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harbor Shores is diabolical and would play it again. Lake Michigan Hills was a great course to follow up Harbor Shores. Hawks Head was probably the best for us because it matched our skill level.

I'd bring the good golf balls. And as an aside Benton Harbor is pretty rough I hear.

Back