WTB: SeeMore DB4x

Sanzabar

Oh So Colt!
Reaction score
Handicap
Title says it all.

Right Hand and in excellent condition!

Not sure if you'd be interested but I have a custom seemore DB4 (not the X). Its the black carbon head with custom site dot. Sent it to Slighter and had him add true roll grooves, and stamp the bumpers and sole (says "SPD" for Slighter Putter Design on heel bumper and "1 of 1" on toe bumper. Also has slighter logo stamped on heel on the face. I added a UST FF shaft and lamkin iline grip.... Feels and looks amazing and is 1 of a kind. Would include the original seemore black headcover as well as a grey Slighter Rose and Fire cover

Not sure if you'd be interested but I have a custom seemore DB4 (not the X). Its the black carbon head with custom site dot. Sent it to Slighter and had him add true roll grooves, and stamp the bumpers and sole (says "SPD" for Slighter Putter Design on heel bumper and "1 of 1" on toe bumper. Also has slighter logo stamped on heel on the face. I added a UST FF shaft and lamkin iline grip.... Feels and looks amazing and is 1 of a kind. Would include the original seemore black headcover as well as a grey Slighter Rose and Fire cover

Thank you for the offer. That sounds really cool.

I don't get along well with full on blades.

Bump! Still looking for one.

Still looking for one!

Still on the search. Hoping someone has one they want to sell.

Close to giving up hope.

Back