Contest #2 - 2015 #TheKing w/ Callaway XR Drivers

Take2:

Drone on the Xlawn...Hair in the Rair...it's not really fair to have the XR focused through a pro in the hands of #ImWithChad. Just sayin....

Put the Callaway XR in my hands and I'll make sure the XR stands for Extra Results! #ImWithHarry

Day 2 with fingers and toes crossed!

I alone cannot change the outcome of #TheKing, but in it I will wield the Callaway XR driver and cast dimpled stones that will pierce the air and split the fairways leading @HashtagChad and his merry troupe to victory! #ImWithChad

Combine the XR driver with the XR Pro irons and hybrid I just pre-ordered and I will beating people as fast as XR man come the King. :)

#imwithchad

Jump on this guys! The King is a fantastic event and you'll be so glad you made it if you are one of the lucky one's that win a contest. Just an awesome time last year that words can't describe.

Jump on this guys! The King is a fantastic event and you'll be so glad you made it if you are one of the lucky one's that win a contest. Just an awesome time last year that words can't describe.

He tells the truth!

The unprecedented speed of the XR Driver will help lead my team to a swift victory for #imwithchad

There will be bombs down the fairway with the XR Driver...that will leave Chad hanging along with his team as Harry marches on to victory...#ImWithHarry

#ImWithChad. The forgiveness of the XR driver will help me find even more fairways than normal.

Day 3 Entry:

While the defending champion and his team will be loading the fairways with bombs courtesy of the XR Driver with Project X LZ shaft, Team HashtagChad will be looking to just take a load off after enduring another beatdown in #TheKing. #ImWithHarry

Day e entry:

In case you didn't know, #imwithchad. He, like the New XR drive, is kid tested and mother approved. Chalk full of speed, green hearts and yellow moons. The XR driver is magically speedy and designed to thump Team Harry back to reality.

Day 3 entry;

Team HashtagChad will use the new XR Driver and it's cutting edge technology to to put Team Harry in the Dungeon this time around. The Crown will be worn by HashtagChad after the victory in #TheKing. #ImwithChad

Callaway's XR driver will give me the ball speed and forgiveness needed to take out the drones that Hashtag and his cronies will inevitably have on the course.

#ImWithHarry

I'm no internet golfer so I often miss the center of the face. Enter R-MOTO for forgiveness and speed across the face. Fairways all day! Nothing but tears for Chad and his puppets! #LikeABoss #ImWithHarry

Last day folks! good luck to all...going to be a great day for 4 people!

I know, if I used the new XR on Chad's team, victory would all be but assured. Because it's pretty hard to loss going driver-wedge on every hole. #Imwithchad

With the New XR Driver, I know TeamChad would pull out the victory. #ImWIthChad

Day 3 Entry

The King is coming.... I don't care if the King, Queen, Jack, an all the deuces are coming...It will not prevent #I'mwithChad's team and our incredible XR drivers from bring down the defending champs!!!

XR distance and forgiveness off the tee will bring victory to Team Chad. #ImWithChad

Day 3 entry:

#ImWithHarry the tee is my weekness, and I am confident that the XR driver willl help a lot with that. once this is fixed, I will be unstoppable and will help my king claim victory

Day Tree

Driver-wedge is laughable with the XR #speedmodeforgiveness ...Just give me the XR and a putter. #ImWithChad That's a fact Jack #internetgolfrules

Good luck everybody!

With Chad leading the way, I'm not sure I'll need anything else to take down Harry and company. But it's good to know that having a Callaway XR in the bag will remove all doubt, We Will Be Kings...#I'mWithChad

Entry 3.

I'll keep it simple. It's time for the West Coast to shine. With an XR driver in hand and #teamharry standing as one, the King will be a repeat for Mr. Arnett. The only this that won't be outrageous is the outcome.

The XR Driver will help me deliver victory for #TeamHair over #TeamGlasses because the XR Driver is #TheKingOfDistance in the Callaway Driver stable and who wouldn't want it delivering victory in #TheKing #ImWithChad

Using Tapatalk

Day 3 Entry:

I don't always hit driver.
But when I do, I prefer Callaway XR.
Outrageous speed and R-Moto face technology.
That is how victory at #TheKing is achieved.
Long and in play off the tee box.
This is a no-brainer - #ImWithChad FTW at #TheKing

Back