Final Signup - 2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2015 THP Event calendar is jam packed and part of the THP Invitational Series is this event in the Pittsburgh area. All of the details for this awesome event can be found right here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Invitational-at-Olde-Stonewall-Pittsburgh-PA

How To Signup
Signup is open today at 2pm EST and remain open for 1 hour.
We will randomly select 20 people that signed up during the 1 hour period
Sending in entry early or late will not be counted.
Send an email to golfergal@thehackersparadise.com
Include this info (all must be included to qualify)
Your full name
Your forum screen name
Your handicap index or approximate number

Sit back and join us in the evening to see if you are selected to be a part of this Invitational.
If you do not get into the first 40, a waiting list will be set up with those remaining and many times it has a way of working out.

Invitational
How do you get invited? Your 2015 Albatross Club Membership is your invitation. If you are a member of the Albatross Club, you are invited to play in this event. If you are not and want to play, all you have to do is join the club and help support an amazing organization called Folds of Honor. You can do so by clicking here.

not trying to be "that guy" just trying to help. title says old silo KY...this is for PA tho right?

I was thinkin the same thing. Round 2 is the lucky one! Fingers crossed

• Admin
not trying to be "that guy" just trying to help. title says old silo KY...this is for PA tho right?

Fixed. Not sure why that happened, but it auto filled with the wrong info. Thanks.

Good luck to those round 2 hopefulls

Good luck everyone! Hope I get to join the fun

Good luck everyone, can't wait to see who gets to join us in Pittsburgh.

Fingers crossed!

Ok calendar set. Completely missed this one yesterday. Wife is even on board if I get picked as the crew is in town that weekend to play the Pirates. Fingers crossed...

I'm ready for round 2!

Ok calendar set. Completely missed this one yesterday. Wife is even on board if I get picked as the crew is in town that weekend to play the Pirates. Fingers crossed...

Weird, we were thinking it was the Phillies

good luck everybody

Good luck everyone!

Good luck to everyone. Excited to see who I could be playing with.

Good luck to all signing up today

Good luck guys!

Scheduled to be in a dental chair at 2. Hopefully she works quickly or is running late. If not I'll be sitting out this one for sure.

Good luck to everyone - I sure hope I get in for this one!

Good luck everyone, my fiance may even join me for the road trip since she's never been to pitt.

Will be cool to see you again if you make it. Good luck!

Good luck to the round 2 folks!

Good luck guys. Eager to see who the next 20 will be.

Good luck everyone! Conference call at 2 that I am the leader one - which means I can delay the start long enough to get my e-mail in.

Scheduled to be in a dental chair at 2. Hopefully she works quickly or is running late. If not I'll be sitting out this one for sure.

That is easy... rinse and hit send.. :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back