The Saved By the Bell Appreciation Thread

Funny that this is bumped when the unofficial saved by the bell movie is on
Oh snap, say what! I totaly missed that. I am excited to see how the story will go on, played out. All orignal castings??

Ugh, just watched the last hour of the movie thing. Terr-i-ble.

Not surprised to hear that movie ended up terrible. When I heard it was based on Dustin's book, I knew it was going to get ugly. Sad really.

Oh snap, say what! I totaly missed that. I am excited to see how the story will go on, played out. All orignal castings??

Negative, just a train wreck of a Lifetime movie.. So basically just another Lifetime movie.

Negative, just a train wreck of a Lifetime movie.. So basically just another Lifetime movie.
Ouch, seen ones like that. Rented a few and after 10 minutes you start to see the sludge seep through.

The episode where Jessie's new York stereotype step brother comes to town. Haha She just "punched" him

The Saved By the Bell Appreciation Thread

Dustin Diamond got busted like Christmas Eve for stabbing a guy at a bar. Pretty awesome. That's one that only makes the "local" news

Last edited:
What...NO SKREECH?...lol

and wow mr belding

pretty good sketch though!

That was great

Absolutely made my morning. Also, Elizabeth Berkley is still so hot.

Nice. Holy Belding though

Absolutely made my morning. Also, Elizabeth Berkley is still so hot.

I dont know, did you see when she shot Zack that look after mentioning stripping? She looked a little weathered there, now Tiffany Amber looked great.

I think Mr Belding ate Screech, and Lisa for dessert.

For those wondering, Mr. Belding is 64 years old..... Thought he was older than that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know, did you see when she shot Zack that look after mentioning stripping? She looked a little weathered there, now Tiffany Amber looked great.
I did notice that actually. I chose to look past it. lol. This cracked me up so much. Very very well done.

Mad my morning. What happen to Mr. B? Saw a pic of him about a year ago and he was not even close to that size.

Man that brought back some old memories of sitting and watching the re runs on TBS in the morning when getting ready for school. I absolutely love this show.

That was hilarious. Brought back lots of memories. Thanks for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched that this morning, might be the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Slater and Jessie don't appear to have changed at all. The rest sure did.

Kelly looks the same to me... Absolutely beautiful.

Screech not there wasn't a problem based on that little TV reenactment. Lisa though kinda was a shocker.

Mr Belding though.. Did he get stung by a bee?

Kelly looks the same to me... Absolutely beautiful.

Screech not there wasn't a problem based on that little TV reenactment. Lisa though kinda was a shocker.

Mr Belding though.. Did he get stung by a bee?

Screech stabbed a guy around Christmas, pretty sure he is in jail.

Back