The Official THP Teaser Thread

I really want in as many events as I can. I love meeting new people, seeing old friends and always want to see JB and Morgan. But this year it's not in the cards for me to get into most of them. Trying to get my house ready to sale, which it finally did last week and now trying to get into the new place sometime next month, there were/are to many expenses happening right now. Also I have a lot of work going on right now, thankfully in my line of work, there just is not the time that I had last year. Trust me it is killing me having to pass on so many events but such is life. I only see one, KC, that can fall into place right now so my fingers are crossed that I make it there. Once all these moving expenses are over and we are settled into the new place I will look at what's left and maybe try to get into one or two. But until then all I can do is be excited for those who are going.

So many true things about the statement below. Except one, Pops will beat you if he gets into #TheKing... He's trying to get on the right team.

I was one of those folks......

It's funny how meeting a unique group of people can influence your life in so many ways. And I'm quite sure that now that my dad got into the Old Silo event...He's going to become a THP addict as well.

He keeps telling me he's going to get into #TheKing and beat me. HaHa. #Dreeeeeamer!

Wow what did I miss while hunkered down in a pharmacy that restricts outside Internet surfing.

More events?!?!

If #TheKing fit in the cards date wise this would be my first choice. Last year's event was epic and such a good follow. Plus I have the air miles to travel. Love west coast golf and hopefully once these events are released I can make it to one!

You guys are seriously awesome. The caring is amazing. My venting is complete.
#TheKingIsComing
You could think about #TheKing in this way -
While overall participation (with regards to sign ups) may not be what you hoped for, the ones who are signing up are VERY VERY enthusiastic about the opportunity to participate in this event!

I have no idea why sign ups are down for The King, but obviously some people are just nuts :angel:.

I am certainly trying for The King, and try for most all the events where ever they are.

I have to past on the Pittsburgh try because my son will be graduating the Police Academy right about that time.

But I will keep swinging away, maybe get in one some day....#ImwithChad...I hope

I got ya bro. just get in.

I appreciate that buddy! Hopefully we can meet in the airport again for beverages! Pulling for you in this event!

I was going to try for The King but I don't think I can swing a trip to america without the family, as it's a stay with your team mates event it wouldn't work. Plus we are having some slow downs at work at the moment so can't commit much money. I'm sorry to hear that the sign ups are a little down though :-(

#RegionalRivalry is coming...

What's this now? We going to reinvigorate the east coast / west coast beef? :D

You have my full attention!!! I like rivalries!

Now this sounds cool.

Regional rivalry....nice!

What's this now? We going to reinvigorate the east coast / west coast beef? :D

Tupac / Big Pun reunion I think not.

Well then, we'd seen a mention before, but this goes full on tease mode now!

The best coast vs the East coast

Sounds like fun!

Maybe this #RegionalRivalry has something to do with the expansion of the Pittsburgh Invitational?

Back