Puma Ignite Disc Shoes

CAA_Beat

Reaction score
Handicap
Ok, gotta admit these are pretty cool!!

http://us.puma.com/en_US/pd/titanto...a189383.html?dwvar_pna189383_color=01#start=6

189383_01_01_PNA

I really like the color combo. Not sure how much i would like the disc but it would be worth a try

Not a fan of the color way or the lacing system. Cool concept but just not a fan.

those shoes look amazing. Not sure I could pull them off with my current golf game but would love to try.

Different for sure, is the disc their take on "boa"?

I really like the color combo. Not sure how much i would like the disc but it would be worth a try
I have a friend who is wearing a test shoe for another company with a similar disc system, and he actually loved it after thinking he wouldn't.

Looks great!

Yes to the red ones. Only thing stopping me is the pricepoint.

So sick!! Know what I'm buying for #ambition!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I honestly really like the disc idea and think it would be cool to try. It looks a lot cleaner to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly really like the disc idea and think it would be cool to try. It looks a lot cleaner to me.

I agree. It seems like my shoe laces are always coming untied or loose and have to stop and retie them.

I agree. It seems like my shoe laces are always coming untied or loose and have to stop and retie them.

Absolutely. For some reason I always seem to have weird issues with shoelaces. Either they break or fray on me. Plus I just kind of like the look of these without the laces.

Really don't like boa systems on any footwear. Just not my thing

Stupid question but is the disc supposed to mimic the BOA that Footjoy & Adidas have?
The shoes aren't bad looking but I would like them better in a more subdued combo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stupid question but is the disc supposed to mimic the BOA that Footjoy & Adidas have?
The shoes aren't bad looking but I would like them better in a more subdued combo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes my understanding though is that the bow is trademarked and it is only on the heel so anyone else who uses the tech has to use it in a different location and a different name

Going to get a pair. Love the colors. My cycling shoes have the BOA system and works great. Also have used in snowboard boots as well.

I really really like the white and black ones. And as a guy who never unties any of his shoes the disc system intrigues me, and looks WAY cleaner than thr boa system.

I love the white and black pair

I don't like the nob on the side. At all.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I like these! If they were more of a true red, rather than (what looks like to me) a orange red, then I'd probably get a pair. The white offering it pretty nice, too.

Back