Crown Royal Thread

Canada Dry is still my go-to for Crown... Or diet coke... Not sold on the idea of sprite.

Im with you...But in the Apple its pretty good.

Looked for the Apple last week in all the Chicago bars and received the "are you crazy" look. Still haven't had the pleasure to taste this yet.

What about non carbonated drinks for crown? What do you guys suggest?

Depends on the flavor. For regular Crown, I would go with water if you need to dillute.

Depends on the flavor. For regular Crown, I would go with water if you need to dillute.

Never quite understood the mix of liquor and water. Just prefer CR on the rocks served about 15 minutes before I intend on drinking. nice and smooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Crown Royal Black with either Canada Dry or Pepsi. The Apple version sounds interesting. Will be looking for that to try next.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Im thinking Crown Royal tasting sessions at the PGA Show is a must.
I have a fresh unopened bottle of apple I'll donate to the cause. (Thank you Knightlightpro)

If it lasts until the end of January I have a bottle of CR Cask 16....it is so so good.

I wonder how Canada dry would taste in the Apple?

There's only one way to find out!!
Have some apple. Might have to wait till Friday unless something around me is open tomorrow to get the Canada dry

Tried some Canada Dry with the Apple tonight and it is very good.

Tried some Canada Dry with the Apple tonight and it is very good.

Did the exact same. Liked it a lot. Not sure I could drink it all the time but every once and a while for a change would be good.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Drinking the maple ATM and is really good. I need to try the apple.

I have a fresh unopened bottle of apple I'll donate to the cause. (Thank you Knightlightpro)

Sounds like a plan. I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will find some of this here in Florida.

Killed my bottle of maple yesterday, mmmmmm good

Tried them all at the bar last night.

Apple I didn't like.

Crown is good.
Black is better.
Xo is good
I can't remember what the others were called.

All I know is I ended up singing karaoke, going to someone's house and playing halo then walking a mile home at 4am in a snow storm.

Good times.

My sister in law knows me so well. I got a bottle of Crown for xmas. Lately I have been drinking my cheap alternative, Black Velvet. I really only like to break out the crown when I can relax and maybe have a cigar.

My sister in law knows me so well. I got a bottle of Crown for xmas. Lately I have been drinking my cheap alternative, Black Velvet. I really only like to break out the crown when I can relax and maybe have a cigar.

Have you tried Forty Creek brand Canadian? It is a little less expensive than Crown, but not nearly as inexpensive as Black Velvet, of course. It is a very nice Canadian Blended though, that some like even more than Crown. To me, they are very close.

Have you tried Forty Creek brand Canadian? It is a little less expensive than Crown, but not nearly as inexpensive as Black Velvet, of course. It is a very nice Canadian Blended though, that some like even more than Crown. To me, they are very close.

I have not. The store by my house has a limited inventory. I will have to venture to ABC and look for the Forty Creek. I usually try to get my sister or in-laws to get me a 3 litre bottle of crown when they go on cruises. Those usually last me 6 months or longer with how little I drink now.

Gotta try Apple. C and c for me.

Back