Beau Hossler Signs with TaylorMade

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

Great signing for TaylorMade

For some reason this kid has a face I just want to punch.

This is good for golf on a lot of different levels

A lot of great amateurs turning pro this year for sure.
It gives TM new blood. Hopefully he does well and in return helps the brand out. The golf world can always use more successful golf companies

Never heard of him, but good for taylormade.

Nice signing by TM. Felt bad for him in the NCAAs this year. I like him better than BrysonBryson

I wonder what his deal looks like. Is it all 14 clubs plus ball?

do we have a list of the new guys tm has signed? hossler, rahm, who else? seems like they have found a message that is resonating with these guys. although it just be $$$.

do we have a list of the new guys tm has signed? hossler, rahm, who else? seems like they have found a message that is resonating with these guys. although it just be $$$.

Garrick and Niebrugge.

I think it's a good signing for TM, nice young talent, but so odd to see it this time of year!

With another big signing, I wonder who (if anyone) will be leaving the TM stable....

He's a great young player! I hope he does well!

Interesting signing for sure. I would have thought he would have gone with Titleist, but good for TM for signing a great young talent.

I like the youth coming into the tour lately.

Interesting signing for sure. I would have thought he would have gone with Titleist, but good for TM for signing a great young talent.

I like the youth coming into the tour lately.

It''s kind of telling really to me that the guys turning pro are signing with TM and Callaway and not with Titleist. I am genuinely curious if this new generation is not as beholden to the Titleist "prestige" most of us grew up with.

Good for him, solid signing for TM

It''s kind of telling really to me that the guys turning pro are signing with TM and Callaway and not with Titleist. I am genuinely curious if this new generation is not as beholden to the Titleist "prestige" most of us grew up with.

I think thats part of it. I think the other part is the marketing for the other OEM's is more attractive to the younger golfers. With that said, i'm surprised Cobra has not added another young kid like TM & Callaway has.

I think thats part of it. I think the other part is the marketing for the other OEM's is more attractive to the younger golfers. With that said, i'm surprised Cobra has not added another young kid like TM & Callaway has.

DeChambeau?

That's 3 nice signings of some good young golfers with big potential. Rahm, Niebrugge and now Hossler.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Wonder if they're bracing for on or two of their bigger guys (Day and DJ) leaving at the end of the year?

Wonder if they're bracing for on or two of their bigger guys (Day and DJ) leaving at the end of the year?

Much lower cost to sign a bunch of kids coming out of college than what Day and DJ are going to be asking for at the end of this year.

Also, Hossler just had shoulder surgery and is out for a number of months. We won't be seeing him play TM gear for a while.

Good for them, get some kids that are easy to sign but have potential.

Had wondered where this kid was, good signing for TM.

Back