2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Love seeing Jordan doing what he is doing. The kid is playing some really good golf.

It's fun having someone to root for again in the game of golf. Doesn't hurt he's from our backyard either. #3MoreDays

Jason Day! Five straight with this! The first two days of The Masters should be holidays.

Thanks to Jason Day, my guys are now at -9.

Walker, could be tricky coming back.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I am glad I picked Jordan Spieth for this contest...he looked good today

I'm sitting at - 10 right now, fantasy team looks good too.

My guys are -15. So far so good.

-11 right now, with Day and Walker still out there trying to help offset Boom Boom. I think Koepka makes up ground tomorrow.

Tiger looks to be swinging a little better these last few holes.

Appears Jordan likes this Augusta National golf course. Amazing first day by the young man.

Glad he is on both of my teams

No way Jordan has another mid 60 round out there........does he?

Even overall...Spieth at -8 is my only saving grace. Walker +1, Stenson +1, and Couples just absolutely killed me at +6.

Enjoy your prizes gentlemen, I am surely out of this race unless something changes big hahahaha

Even overall...Spieth at -8 is my only saving grace. Walker +1, Stenson +1, and Couples just absolutely killed me at +6.

Enjoy your prizes gentlemen, I am surely out of this race unless something changes big hahahaha

Masters is never won on the first day (besides that one time) my friend.

I think he does. He is playing with confidence right now and can see a mid/upper 60's happening again

Billy Payne said yesterday they like the winning score around 8-10 under. I would be very surprised if there were a lot of low numbers out there tomorrow unless someone has a white hot putter.

If I tried to swing as hard as Jason Day, someone would have to pick me up off the ground and take me immediately to the Emergency Room......

I think he does. He is playing with confidence right now and can see a mid/upper 60's happening again

Over or under 68?

Does he just never feel pressure? Haha

Masters is never won on the first day (besides that one time) my friend.

Not at all, but man I need a turnaround!

In other news, Jason Day is playing as good as I've ever seen out of him.

I think he does, I would be shocked if he isn't near the front on the first tee Sunday. The big question is can he get it done on Sunday.

Over or under 68?

Does he just never feel pressure? Haha

I say under 68

I'm sure he feels pressure, just isn't showing it

I am glad I picked Jordan Spieth for this contest...he looked good today

You, me, and 31% of the contestants are happy. He has me at -9 as I need Bubba and Walker to go low tomorrow.

Back