Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This BOGO on CPO is messing with my head. Need to find someone that needs something to go halves with me lol.

Last edited:
Considering a couple of X2 Hot Hyrids. I'm a 15 handicap - would you guys recommend the regular X2 or the Pro? Also, what would be a good shaft for me in these clubs. My drive SS is in the low 100's and I play stiff on the irons and woods. Thanks guys.

Still eyeing GPS units. Have my rangefinder and watch but would really like something such as the GolfBuddy PT4 but it's more than I want to spend. Have a few apps on my phone but hate jumping from app to app so would like to have a dedicated device auto updating on the course, etc.

Eyeing some older World Platinums on eBay for less than $100......hmmmm......really want something before heading to Cali.

I have a sky caddie.. If you want it I'm sure we could work something out dude. Pm/text me if you want

I need a putter to put this Garsen grip on. I'm thinking either snagging an original FGP on the cheap; or maybe a Private Reserve Tour FGP Black?

Why not both?

Edit: or a Black m6........?

Any SeeMore. The grip is phenomenal.

I need a putter to put this Garsen grip on. I'm thinking either snagging an original FGP on the cheap; or maybe a Private Reserve Tour FGP Black?

Why not both?

Edit: or a Black m6........?

I've got an FGP mallet that I can send your way if you want. Came from Nebgolfer, so happy to pay it forward.

The tour FGP or tri sole would be sweet though.

Any SeeMore. The grip is phenomenal.
I've only tried Sox Fan's for about 5 minutes. It makes total sense, but on the putting green with his, it was obvious it would be a big adjustment for me, so I don't want to throw it immediately on my gamer.

I've got an FGP mallet that I can send your way if you want. Came from Nebgolfer, so happy to pay it forward.

The tour FGP or tri sole would be sweet though.
I appreciate the offer buddy, and I may take you up on it, but for now I'm leaning more towards the FGP blade shape. I rolled my old black carbon PTM1 really well, and wish I never got rid of it.

A little hands on pondering today
8fc592149dba6acf2adc57b7e2ed3d22.jpg

Neat fact: cobra wrench is smaller than callaway one.

Haha found that out myself. Callaway the same as TaylorMade and others. Cobra is smaller

And I left the cobra wrench at home. So I'm hitting bio + at 11 degrees!

All I know so far, the x2hot pro is not the one for me.

Bio cell + is impressive but need to dail down the loft first. Plus my whiteboard is due in Tuesday.

Keep coming back to thinking of a driving/utility iron. Have enjoyed the Apex 4i off the tee so really wondering if a 17* utility club could be good as a fariway finder/punchout club.

Keep coming back to thinking of a driving/utility iron. Have enjoyed the Apex 4i off the tee so really wondering if a 17* utility club could be good as a fariway finder/punchout club.

What club do you drop from the bag with the addition of a utility iron? I like the idea but not at the expense of the 3h or 3w (the 2 least utilized clubs in my bag)

What club do you drop from the bag with the addition of a utility iron? I like the idea but not at the expense of the 3h or 3w (the 2 least utilized clubs in my bag)

For me it would be a 2 hybrid. While I love hybrids, misses have me more left/right and an iron tends to stay a bit straighter on those misses in my experience.

More Elements Chrome in my life.

Thinking about my fairways.

915d2 12* Rogue Black
Odyssey Versa 90 V-Line

Recoil 125

Drivers... Irons, wedges, hybrid has been replaced.

Ive been hitting the Anser so so so good on the simulator for some odd reason. Really preaching my interest at the price.

Really intrigued by the Bio Cell + as well.

Center shaft putters. Any of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm gaming a Seemore now & really like it. Just thinking something smaller.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Like what? What Seemore are you playing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back