Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

See you guys in January.
Will do. Either of you know of any weekends that are definitely no good in January? I'm pretty sure the weekend of the 23rd is no dice for me, but otherwise I think I'm open.

The Jan 10 weekend is definitely out for me.

Dr RosenRosen and I are going to try play a round next Saturday morning at North Bellingham.
2 more spots if anyone is interested.

Booked for 8:30am

Would love to but I am looking like I'm out till January. I'm in Chicago next weekend, California the following for work and then pretty much Christmas stuff. Hope you guys have fun!

Dr RosenRosen and I are going to try play a round next Saturday morning at North Bellingham.
2 more spots if anyone is interested.

Booked for 8:30am
Dec 6th? I'm probably down.

Anytime you guys are in the South Seattle area hit me up!
I play regularly year round at a variety of different courses! !

Anytime you guys are in the South Seattle area hit me up!
I play regularly year round at a variety of different courses! !
Will do for sure!

Anyone in here from the Spokane area or inland NW? Be cool to meet up for a round. Too cold right now but come March or April I usually hang out at Indian Canyon.

Anyone in here from the Spokane area or inland NW? Be cool to meet up for a round. Too cold right now but come March or April I usually hang out at Indian Canyon.

Hey staffer, I'm about 4-5 hours north of you. So a get together round in the spring could be in order.

Hey staffer, I'm about 4-5 hours north of you. So a get together round in the spring could be in order.
Awesome so you must be from trail or Nelson area??

I'll drop the tee time to 3 tomorrow.

I'm in Liberty Lake and live across the street from Meadowood. Both Liberty and Meadowood are closed, but I did get an email yesterday that The Fairways was open. Today with the snow flying, they will probably close too.
Next Spring, we'll have to tee it up !

So it turns out the course might be closed tomorrow due to the greens still being frozen. I have to call at 3pm today and find out the final word.

Shall we change location to somewhere else if anyone can confirm being open? Or just see what happens?

So it turns out the course might be closed tomorrow due to the greens still being frozen. I have to call at 3pm today and find out the final word.

Shall we change location to somewhere else if anyone can confirm being open? Or just see what happens?

Well sh**. I wouldn't have thought they would be closed since it's not too cold today.

North Bellingham is usually the place that stays open through anything...so I dunno. I'm guessing other places will more likely be closed than them, but I can poke around if you like. Padden and maybe Sudden would be about the only other good options this time of year, everywhere else wil be a primordial soup. Or Raspberry Ridge drains great, but it's only 9 holes and short. Anywhere up your way able to confirm opening?

Alternatively I could try to book a sim at the Golf Lab, but if it comes to that it won't make much sense for DRR to drive up.

I need to meet up with the good DRR regardless so hopefully something down there is open. I'm OK with SIM golf if that's what it takes.

What is SIM golf? And where would that be? If the location changes, do you guys mind PM'ing me? I'll be at a work party all afternoon and won't be able to check the thread.

I need to meet up with the good DRR regardless so hopefully something down there is open. I'm OK with SIM golf if that's what it takes.

Gotcha. Whether it's real or sim'd, we will make something happen! I'll give Padden and SV a call just to see at lunch. If it's not looking good, I'll try and book something at the Lab for us at least.

What is SIM golf? And where would that be? If the location changes, do you guys mind PM'ing me? I'll be at a work party all afternoon and won't be able to check the thread.

Not at all, will do. Sim would be an indoor launch monitor/simulator. Seriously hoping it doesn't come to that, but it's an option if the courses won't open up.

Back