The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Ole Miss gets it together. No interest in seeing Miss St in the playoffs.

Although watching the world explode when two sec teams got in would be funny.

who could've possibly seen that coming lol

Glad FSU got that "good win" against Notre Dame

Punch it in ole miss

I swear to God somebody from my school must have done so something very bad to every replay official on the face of the earth.

Congrats to all the Georgia Tech fans on here. Well deserved win. :clapp:

Barry -- I will say you handled yourself with class today. Well done buddy :thumb:

BS holding call there. Total crap

Fg makes it 7 point ol miss lead!

One day, Florida might actually get in the end zone after one of these turnovers

I love it when announcers say letting them play football as an excuse for somebody getting raped and no call being made .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy shat that was amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom 91 yarder

Ole Miss!

Wisc with a td to go up 10

FL stymies the FSU fake punt attempt!

That was a slow moving 300 lb de running with the ball on the fake punt. Brilliant. No idea why he got caught lol

we're a fluke FL win away from Baylor and TCU both being in lol

Since the gophers offense has had no life since the first quarter and the defense is imploding and barrett is out next week, looks like the Badgers are winning the big ten championship game next week. Leidner continues to show that the gophers are a qb away from something special which makes this game so frustrating. Yes there is still time left but I am losing faith fast. I would love for this post to look really stupid in 30-45 minutes but I don't see it happening.

That's a catch!

Since the gophers offense has had no life since the first quarter and the defense is imploding and barrett is out next week, looks like the Badgers are winning the big ten championship game next week. Leidner continues to show that the gophers are a qb away from something special which makes this game so frustrating. Yes there is still time left but I am losing faith fast. I would love for this post to look really stupid in 30-45 minutes but I don't see it happening.
Lol i guess osu shouldn't show

Nice overturn for FL! Correct call was made after replay.

Gators going the wrong way now....

I still hate that damn chant!

And people wanted to complain about 2 sec teams.

we do when most of them are overrated lol

lets see if FL can actually pickup negative yardage on this possession..

No team self distructs quite like the gators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back