Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

I'm not convinced that's ever going to happen.... However, I cannot play for Ohio if you're leading off with "O-H" because I makes my skin crawl.
Bring the duct tape

If you want to have #RegionalRivalry success, you will go ^^^^^^^^^^

I see how it is, just leave us hanging. :(

Can't blame the guy for wanting to win :alien:

Pssshhh I know, but some hero from Illinois has to stand up lead us to victory.
LOL! This is how a #RegionalRivalry works! Love it. Just a guess on my part, but thinking this would be based on where a THPer currently lives. So, I'll enthusiastically support and go to battle with my ILL/Mid-west/Great Plains brothers.

Do the BC Canadians count towards the Pacific Northwest? If so, we've got the start of a decent team up this way (assuming everybody entered):

1) SkiBumGolfer
2) ArmyGolf
3) checkered
4) Jaysfan
5) tequila4kapp
6) Drumdog
7) Dr RosenRosen

I'm sure I'm missing folks. And we really need to talk SaskeyinWash into coming to an event, cause that guy BOMBS it.
Team Orengton, BC

I'm not convinced that's ever going to happen.... However, I cannot play for Ohio if you're leading off with "O-H" because I makes my skin crawl.
Pesky transplants we are.

441 is planning on dotting the i personally

441 is planning on dotting the i personally

Sox Fan has taken the torch of trash talking. :bananadance: I used to bring it with the best of em but now is the time for a new keeper of the woodshed! :bomb:

Jump on in sir. I could use some help in taking on the whole state of Texas. They are lobbying to add a subtitle to this thread title...."DFW Secondary Chat Page"

Jump on in sir. I could use some help in taking on the whole state of Texas. They are lobbying to add a subtitle to this thread title...."DFW Secondary Chat Page"

lmao! Damn son you are good!

Sox Fan has taken the torch of trash talking. :bananadance: I used to bring it with the best of em but now is the time for a new keeper of the woodshed! :bomb:

I could never live up to the legend of OG! You are, and will always be, THE MAYOR! :rockon:

LOL! This is how a #RegionalRivalry works! Love it. Just a guess on my part, but thinking this would be based on where a THPer currently lives. So, I'll enthusiastically support and go to battle with my ILL/Mid-west/Great Plains brothers.

Living in Chicago makes this tough for me. My Texas trash talk will be much easier than trying to defend Illinois.

Nah, just bring some of that TX brashness to the ILL crew.

It's the travel part that is the issue. For all intensive purposes were 3 of the necessary 8 just in my family. But it would be nice to field a full team and see some others venture out.

Man what a moron I am. I completely didn't count Lee and young buck and they travel more than anyone in our thread other than you.

Sorry about that certainly wasn't intentional.

Nah, just bring some of that TX brashness to the ILL crew.
That's right, we'll take all the great THPers that wants to join us.

Man what a moron I am. I completely didn't count Lee and young buck and they travel more than anyone in our thread other than you.

Sorry about that certainly wasn't intentional.

Dude no offense at all. That wasn't the point I was trying to make. Historically this area has a bunch of talkers and not many walkers.....

State pride.....its a different animal. Rumor has it that Texas has extended a few recruiting offers out for full rides. Of course that would involve picking up ones family and moving but that's minor details.

#Itravel
#FreeAgent
#TwoTimeHOFer

Sox Fan bringing it! Love it! Can't wait to hear more details and tell me where to travel to and I'm there!

State pride.....its a different animal. Rumor has it that Texas has extended a few recruiting offers out for full rides. Of course that would involve picking up ones family and moving but that's minor details.
I smell some recruiting violations. Turn over your cell phone records immediately!

#THPDeathPenalty

Dude no offense at all. That wasn't the point I was trying to make. Historically this area has a bunch of talkers and not many walkers.....
Oh I know, but I still should counted them, as well as it put's us ever closer to the magic number of 8 it seems it's going to take.

Yep, we do have a way to go in this area to match some of the others, but hopefully getting together a few times early this year will help build that commitment to other events. I know Eric and I both experienced our first THP events within the last few months and can't wait to make our next one.

#Itravel
#FreeAgent
#TwoTimeHOFer
You've been through BWI...right? That qualifies you for MD residency in my mind :)

Sox Fan bringing it! Love it! Can't wait to hear more details and tell me where to travel to and I'm there!

OG briefly helped me wrangle the stampede of longhorns but then faded away. Feel free to give 'em he!!

#Itravel
#FreeAgent
#TwoTimeHOFer
IL has a spot open and we like free agents.... Although they usually don't sign here, which pretty much guarantees you top dollar...

IL has a spot open and we like free agents.... Although they usually don't sign here, which pretty much guarantees you top dollar...
As long as the team isn't ran like the state or the cubs were going to be in great shape.

As long as the team isn't ran like the state or the cubs were going to be in great shape.
Cubs have turned it around sir...

Back