SeeMore Putters Thread

Here to help. I only have 15 by this rule. HA!

THE ROC!
The Roc > Santa

Santa gets 1 day a year. The Roc gets 364

You, not so much. Those thoughts could lead someone to think I err I mean a friend was a hoarder.

Your SeeMore hoarding reputation is already well know on the forum sir so no need to try to downplay it now! If I didn't need to tend to the rest of my bag, there would likely be another 3 or so in my stable at this point...

Here to help. I only have 15 by this rule. HA!
Great minds think alike.

Your SeeMore hoarding reputation is already well know on the forum sir so no need to try to downplay it now! If I didn't need to tend to the rest of my bag, there would likely be another 3 or so in my stable at this point...
Just because my study could be confused with the front room at SeeMoore HQ....... I'm still using Jman math.

please tell us more!

An awesome tease, I can't wait to see it!

Hard to beat a SeeMore tease!

I like teasers from SeeMore. My wallet, not so much.

Always looking forward to the new products from SeeMore. Can't wait.

I keep checking Twitter and Facebook for news from Seemore!

I feel like I need to get a SeeMore putter now. Are there any suggested retailers I can buy from?? Thanks in advance.

I feel like I need to get a SeeMore putter now. Are there any suggested retailers I can buy from?? Thanks in advance.
I can't help ya there but I know quite a few have bought direct from them thanks to their amazing customer service

A lot of had luck on eBay. More have had wonderful experiences directly through SeeMore as their customer service is second to none.

Mike nailed it, contact then directly and they will point you the right direction!

If you don't know what you're looking for, direct is probably the way to go. If you're just trying to get a feel for the SeeMore RST system and SPi, the FGP series is a great putter for the price.

Back