The Official Tiger Woods Thread

lol yup, for 2 days in 2012
Maybe he start playing some golf and put some fear in the field. Right now he's got the lead role in Expendable 4 'big cat returns'

Maybe he start playing some golf and put some fear in the field. Right now he's got the lead role in Expendable 4 'big cat returns'

I'd watch it.

can't wait to see that trailer. Stallone lifts a car and hurts back. Tiger swings driver and hurts back. Arnold channels his inner Danny Glover and says I'm too old for this crap.

can't wait to see that trailer. Stallone lifts a car and hurts back. Tiger swings driver and hurts back. Arnold channels his inner Danny Glover and says I'm too old for this crap.
Back to the Chopper! I kid of course cuz I'm a TW fan. And if like nothing more than to see him stomp a mud hole into some fools.

Apparently Tiger and Lindsey are done.

Not all that surprising. But they sure looked ok at the masters.

He must be getting serious about golf again and she doesn't really like it. Not surprised two elite athletes in their spore are ending a relationship. To much time away and dedicated to their sports.

Just read about it. Wonder if wins now?

I don't think it was his taste in woman that has been holding him back from winning

I don't think his taste mattered nearly as much as his apetite.
His taste is woman matches his love for fast food. Sounds good at the time but nothing bit regrets after you eat

First I have to be in NC and Toronto with no clubs...now this?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang man that kind of sucks, they seemed pretty happy together and made a pretty nice couple. It looked like she got along well with his kids.

I'm glad it seems like they ended on a good note at least. With Vonn skiing full time again and Tiger back at it, it seems like just a matter of crazy busy schedules interfering. I hope that's how it was at least and wish the best for both of them

The Instagram post by Lindsay has exploded with comments that you had to expect were coming.

Such as now Tiger get back to winning majors and $&@*#%+ strippers.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Elin was upset about the pictures of Lindsay and her kids at the Masters that led to the split? Look to see if Tiger and Elin are back together in a few months.
stirthepot.gif

Does TW ever make a relevant post on a Mon, Tue or Wed? It always seems like it's during a big event that he is not playing in. 2PM on Sunday of the WGC Match Play finals seems like more than coincidence.

Blonde is a good bet anyway

I'm losing confidence in his ability to regain top form again, after seeing how far left he's going now and then that flare to the right that pops up out of nowhere has me scratching my head. Butch was good for him and Haney was good for him, what he's doing now looks like a desperate attempt to find what he had 20 years ago rather than capitalize on his wisdom and mental toughness that brought him to the top. Duval is spot on with his observation and I'm not so sure he'll ever look comfortable standing over a ball again with so much swing uncertainty.

Even Faldo made a good observation. He said that he's searching for what he had instead of realizing he's almost 40 and things with your body change. He could play great golf if he'd accept that he now has limitations and work within them.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I'm losing confidence in his ability to regain top form again, after seeing how far left he's going now and then that flare to the right that pops up out of nowhere has me scratching my head. Butch was good for him and Haney was good for him, what he's doing now looks like a desperate attempt to find what he had 20 years ago rather than capitalize on his wisdom and mental toughness that brought him to the top. Duval is spot on with his observation and I'm not so sure he'll ever look comfortable standing over a ball again with so much swing uncertainty.

It will only take a single round in the mid 60s and everybody will be rushing back. I mean lets think about it. For a long time now, that is what he has given us and we keep assuming that means he is close.

Oh yeah no doubt, I get sucked in watching him hit balls on the range lol.

He seems to be "really close" a lot, he was really close a few months ago, all he needed was more reps(His words).....He then removed himself from the game to get his swing in order.

It is amazing watching him swing on the range then on the course, on the range he is smooth & relaxed....then like a switch he gets to the course, he looks tight & his swing is so much quicker.

He seems to be "really close" a lot, he was really close a few months ago, all he needed was more reps(His words).....He then removed himself from the game to get his swing in order.

It is amazing watching him swing on the range then on the course, on the range he is smooth & relaxed....then like a switch he gets to the course, he looks tight & his swing is so much quicker.

Yup his opening tee shot yesterday was the fastest swing I think I've ever seen.

Back