DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play golf friday with me and big time

Open slot at WaterChase this Friday....9:45am
Funds are a bit tight at the moment, plus I have my dad coming into town sometime early Friday. I would also be an anchor as I would really slow you all down right now. Been working so much as is late that my game has turned to carp. Need to get it to the range next week after I get a few things taken care of this week.

Funds are a bit tight at the moment, plus I have my dad coming into town sometime early Friday. I would also be an anchor as I would really slow you all down right now. Been working so much as is late that my game has turned to carp. Need to get it to the range next week after I get a few things taken care of this week.
I hear excuses. Come play man!!! No slowing us down. Thats my job

I believe I need to run by there and check it out on Saturday. Been wanting to head over, since I'm off work right now.

Don't do that....you'll spend $120 there just by going. Only cost ya $60 for Friday! ; )

My buddy Jon might join us out there tomorrow Aaron. He might make you play the tips now! He-He.

My buddy Jon might join us out there tomorrow Aaron. He might make you play the tips now! He-He.
That will not happen! You guys are welcome to that punishment but i will stick to the kids tees.

That will not happen! You guys are welcome to that punishment but i will stick to the kids tees.

You might surprise yourself! True story, a buddy of mind use to always play the white tees but when we played he would play the blue or back tees with us. After a few rounds he figured out that he was shooting about the same from both tees and was hitting his longer clubs better. Just a thought.

But if he doesn't come I'll play the women's tees with you. :D

You might surprise yourself! True story, a buddy of mind use to always play the white tees but when we played he would play the blue or back tees with us. After a few rounds he figured out that he was shooting about the same from both tees and was hitting his longer clubs better. Just a thought.

But if he doesn't come I'll play the women's tees with you. :D
I will play blue tees like normal for sure. But the tips are 7200yds. Thats a bit too much for me.

Yea, I probably shouldn't play now that I've thought it...........
Dont do this to me, its finals week, i need to get out

Crap....I'm hoping he doesn't show up now.

'Chase from the Blacks is a major a$$ whoopin' just waiting to happen. Pick a day when the wind is behind you on every hole for that.

If your schedule allows, go play 9 at the McLean center. Most difficult par-3 course I've ever played. Not sure what kind of shape it's in, though. The changed up their maintenance last year, and it's gone a little downhill, especially the bunkers and edges of the greens. But, if you want to dial in your irons, that is the best place to do it. Anything from 65-275 yards.

'Chase from the Blacks is a major a$$ whoopin' just waiting to happen. Pick a day when the wind is behind you on every hole for that.

If your schedule allows, go play 9 at the McLean center. Most difficult par-3 course I've ever played. Not sure what kind of shape it's in, though. The changed up their maintenance last year, and it's gone a little downhill, especially the bunkers and edges of the greens. But, if you want to dial in your irons, that is the best place to do it. Anything from 65-275 yards.

How much is the par 3 course to play? Would be a fun outing one day.

Jon is out....his dog just had 11 puppies so he's babysitting. Back to the blues I go.
Sorry you gotta lower yourself!

$15 all day play. My brother plays it about once a week and said its in great shape right now for the time of year.

Yea, still deciding if I even want to play now. Now much of a challenge those blues are. Maybe we should play reds?
Senior tees FTW

Definitely! Great idea!

The course has 2 sets of tees. Just about every iron, and maybe a few hybrids will get used if you play 18. If there's a north wind, you could hit driver on one hole.

Lots of fun wagering could be had. $1 closest on every hole.

Definitely! Great idea!

The course has 2 sets of tees. Just about every iron, and maybe a few hybrids will get used if you play 18. If there's a north wind, you could hit driver on one hole.

Lots of fun wagering could be had. $1 closest on every hole.
That sounds like fun!

Saw Idealgolfer has a $29.95 deal for Frisco Lakes. Anyone else interested in playing out there? I need to take my daughter out there for a couple of rounds before late March since one day of district is out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back