Wesley Bryan gets a Battlefield Promotion

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Awesome. Freaking awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did any of #TheCup participants give him any tips on the range? I mean a couple weeks pass and now he's in the PGA Tour - don't think that's a coincidence.

Joking aside, this is a very cool achievement. Pulling for multiple wins in the PGA.

Did any of #TheCup participants give him any tips on the range? I mean a couple weeks pass and now he's in the PGA Tour - don't think that's a coincidence.

Joking aside, this is a very cool achievement. Pulling for multiple wins in the PGA.

I believe that was the other Bryan.

I believe that was the other Bryan.

Yep, that was George who was nice enough to join us for a while. I will be glad to send Wes the Odyssey chipper that we hit on the range if he needs any short game help.

Love it! Wes can flat out golf his ball. So he is good for the rest of year?

This year and he is exempt next year as well.

That is so cool. He plays his way on the tour with solid play no hype. And you have Bryson who will be in q-school with tons of hype

This is great news. My son takes lessons with Wesley's dad on Saturdays and we talk about Wesley all the time. Something else that people might not know is that Wesley played at the same high school that Dustin Johnson did, of course not at the same time.

Aaah my bad...is he still wesley's caddie though?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

No. George is prepping for q school so Wes told him to focus on that and has a different caddie.

nice to see him earn his way onto the pga tour by playing well on the web.com tour.

Played in a Pro-am with Wes. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

Awesome. Love to see this. Dude can play!

I've been following him since Big break and love seeing him make it to the big show.

Awesome for Wesley! Hope he continues to shine on the big stage.

Awesome!! Fantastic to see him doing well. Hopefully George makes it soon too.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Good for him. Too bad it's only 2 more events on tour this year, unless he makes the FedEx cup. Looking forward to seeing what he brings to the tour next year for a full year.

Really cool to see, love seeing these guys truly earn their way to the next level.

He earned it. Seems like a real down to earth guy from the few interviews I've heard with him.

Very cool

He is doing amazing ,think he will see a good future on the PGA tour

For reference is he the 'chipper' or the 'driver' of the two?

Good for him. Wish him much success on the big stage.

Enjoyed following his success and glad he has made it! Best of luck!

That is AWESOME! I've really enjoyed following them on social media and they seemed like great guys. When I met George at #TheCup it was confirmed, fantastic human being and so down to Earth. Looking forward to seeing Wes on tour and hope George sails through Q school!

Wes is the driver in reference to a few posts above.

Back