2014 #TheGrandaddy Live Update Thread

Either the black shirt is a little tighter than the blue one yesterday, or I should've skipped the ice cream at dinner last night.

aa0a46a5902eb0aa543ee9ce3987dea9.jpg

This jacket is SWEET.

94e81fb328622580185f531705c8d4d8.jpg

And these are a shout out to all the awesome support we've gotten from you awesome THPers.

7f892dfe3779b7f659a11b61fea9e308.jpg

Now let's F'n DO THIS!

All black today vs Darth Finley. Fitting? I think so. #letsdothis Basement Dwellers. Dig Deep.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418219956496.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418219956496.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 2
How great is today just to be following along and rooting? I can't even begin to fathom TBD's thoughts right now. You all EARNED this opportunity with your tireless commitment to your games and the amazing clutch play on day 1. There is no way to give enough thanks to those providing updates. Play well TBD and enjoy your march to triumph.

Good Luck today Team TBD. I'll be on a 4 hour flight, hopefully the WiFi won't be temperamental so I can follow along.

Pete is wearing a SHMEDIUM

Rhi sporting THP green. Hedging her bets?

You guys are going to bring home the belt today. I can feel it!

First post is updated and ready to go. We are going to do our best to bring every detail we can as soon as we can get it. Twitter will be updated as well via the THP account @THPGolf (this was edited by GolferGal, I am going to update social media while the guys handle the forum).

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoiler Alert

MatchupSCORE
Lord Byron vs RhiTB WINS
O'Carrol vs EthanTB WINS
Agent Jay vs PeteTB WINS
The Heez vs HashtagTB WINS
Amsmith61 vs DaveTB WINS
Michigan Slice vs JrodTB WINS
Howzat vs Scotty GTB WINS
Jdtox vs FinleyTB WINS
Cookie vs HarryTB WINS
JB vs AJTB WINS

Calm before the storm. This should be great 18 holes.

I'm very excited to be going out in the same group with Cookie and Harry. I played with Harry yesterday and he can golf his ball.

Yesterday was my first sniff of competitive golf, it was so much fun. I was dissapointed in the way I played the first 9 holes. Agent Jay played like a boss and kept us in it to the end. I was proud of the way I bounced back in the second 9. Our third 9 with was a battle where every hole was won with every hole needed birdie to win,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit em straight today fellas, get those early leads and never look back

You guys have your game faces on early! LOL

Pete, that jacket looks boss. Was admiring some of the zoo crews with the red detail. Need to order one asap.

I had a bunch of words (again) ready to go, but seeing the game faces in black make me think you got this in hand. #TBD #Domination

and remember, just like yesterday its 2 nine hole matches

Did something change last night? With 25 points available & it being 7.5-7.5..that only leaves 10 points w/ 10 single matches to go?

The zoo crews are not talking any trash this morning? What's going on with that?? Cat got ya tongue??? :beat-up:

So in handicapped match play. Players get the number of strokes difference on the hardest handicapped holes. So for CJ and Rob for example, CJ will get a stroke on the 12 hardest holes?

Big fan of the all black. You guys look ready to go.

Did something change last night? With 25 points available & it being 7.5-7.5..that only leaves 10 points w/ 10 single matches to go?

no ur right, my bad

Nice catch...I was wondering the same.

Back