What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, warped, minds....and all that...

Because I need 5 dozen Chrome Softs. If I like these I'm screwed trying to dump non-soccer balls golf balls.

Because I need 5 dozen Chrome Softs. If I like these I'm screwed trying to dump non-soccer balls golf balls.

Hahahahaha, I'm still sitting on a stockpile too.

Shoes and a couple of shorts.

I received my THP SS grip, 2 dozen Z Stars, and a pair of Adidas crossflex golf shoes today. I'd say it was a pretty good day.

Bushnell V3 Patriot Package, used it yesterday and shat 78 my lowest rd ever…..
I got mine a month ago and I cant believe I ever golfed with out it. Such a great rangefinder.

Scotty Cameron Golo.... I have a problem lol

Got fitted for and bought a 915f 3w 15*, aldila rogue S at +1 and set on C1. Jumbo grip w/ 5 wraps under the right hand. Fantastic 3w!

Green fees

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Under Armour polo at Macy's for $17
Callaway Shorts
Callaway X Hot Pro 3Deep
Dozen Callaway Chrome Soft Yellow

Blue flatso 2.0 for my mfgp2
a couple blue utx grips to try before buying a full set
pack of orange epoch tees
shafting epoxy

Add four Kentwool socks to the list of things I purchased yesterday. 2 low profile black, and 2 19th hole striped.

2 PGA Tour shirts at Kohl's on sale for $15.00 each had a 30% off coupon to make the price $10.50 each.

Just bought a callaway x 2hot pro 3 wood with ust attas 5gogo in 7s

Should be with me on Tuesday excited to hit this thing should be the final piece to my new set up!!

Picked up some inclement weather items for next week. Not that we will need them. But just in case

b3c7082ef2a8c2b3734bdc8d368823ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My custom sunfish head covers came in yesterday :)

2 Aerotech i95 reg shafts to put in my 50 & 56 wedges.

New Nike shirt & an SM5 56 wedge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn't buy today, but recieved my Crocs Drayden 2.0. Very intrigued so far. Super light, and the Crocs style nubs in the insole are kinda nice.

Green Fees, and then some icecream!

Apparently I bought a book off Amazon after someone posted it on the forum a week or so ago.......
5106a4b44c3e77b9f55b807b33ce81d9.jpg

And a yeti 30 oz tumbler....

Just greens fees today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back