2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Just checked flights and Southwest can get me to and from San Diego out of Milwaukee for only 22,000 points and $11. That's a flight and cost I can handle. :)

Team Harry
C-Mac13
vFlashv

Team Hashtag
Puttin4Bird
bigskyirish

Congrats guys!

Congrats to the new members of Team Harry!

Last edited:
Teams are coming together nicely! Congrats to the newest THPers added to the teams.

Congrats to the new members! This is going to be so much fun!!!!

Puttin4bird and bigskyirish, Welcome to the winning team.

2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Congrats to the next four!

Last edited:
I don't know if it has been decided, but I was wondering if participants will be able to get the XR Pro option.

Last edited:

That's funny stuff there! But Finley is telling the truth!

Is there even a west coast person who is IN #TheKing yet? Good grief!

I really wish I could swing another THP trip this year because I would love getting in this event.

I might be premature on this, but I think I saw some travel talk on the now closed thread. Are some of you guys thinking about getting in Thurs. and setting up a practice round for Fri. morning? I'm almost definitely up for that if anyone else is.

I can't claim coast at all, but at least a Western state.

I might be premature on this, but I think I saw some travel talk on the now closed thread. Are some of you guys thinking about getting in Thurs. and setting up a practice round for Fri. morning? I'm almost definitely up for that if anyone else is.
I arrive in SD 9:15 am Friday. I have zero issues going from airport to golf course :)

It is a random draw...the more WC entries, the better odds of having WC participants.

ASN, CMac and Schanker all California members; Kang is Colorado and Big Sky is Montana. 5 of 8 are western states.

Team Harry
dhartmann34
ASN21
C-Mac13
vFlashv

Team Hashtag
kc720
schanker
Puttin4Bird
bigskyirish

I arrive in SD 9:15 am Friday. I have zero issues going from airport to golf course :)

I'm think we should set something up. There may be a really early flight that would be me through Denver on Fri. morning, but I think I'll most likely have to come in on Thurs.

I'm think we should set something up. There may be a really early flight that would be me through Denver on Fri. morning, but I think I'll most likely have to come in on Thurs.
Let's wait until members are all finalized and we can see who all wants a round on Friday. I know I do :)

Seeing Puttin4bird as a member of team chad, makes me happy.

Let's wait until members are all finalized and we can see who all wants a round on Friday. I know I do :)

That sounds like a plan.

It is a random draw...the more WC entries, the better odds of having WC participants.

ASN, CMac and Schanker all California members; Kang is Colorado and Big Sky is Montana. 5 of 8 are western states.

Team Harry
dhartmann34
ASN21
C-Mac13
vFlashv

Team Hashtag
kc720
schanker
Puttin4Bird
bigskyirish
Cool - I am glad that west coast is representing. 5/8 ain't too shabby!
Thanks - I appreciate it.

I'll be in about 10am Friday and would love a practice round. I'm thinking about renting a car if anyone is interested.

Back