Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

How big is the Missouri / Great Plains region on THP ?

No idea. I know we are excited to have another THP Event coming to the general area this year though, because while we enjoyed our event there in Branson, we did not have one in 2014 there.

Illinois what what!!!
I'll go to battle with ILL, but my ties to the Rockies and to Georgia are pretty strong, too.

I'll go to battle with ILL, but my ties to the Rockies and to Georgia are pretty strong, too.

If you want to have #RegionalRivalry success, you will go ^^^^^^^^^^

No idea. I know we are excited to have another THP Event coming to the general area this year though, because while we enjoyed our event there in Branson, we did not have one in 2014 there.

I have seen in the past you have always included the midwest on your rotation and im sure the following has picked up. I saw the KC event on the list - should be a great hit, believe they are building a top golf in KC as well but that course you have picked is pretty nice. Should be a good time for those who go.

I see how it is, just leave us hanging. :(

Can't blame the guy for wanting to win :alien:
Pssshhh I know, but some hero from Illinois has to stand up lead us to victory.

Wasn't there a map put together of where THP'ers resided? Would that play a part in the #RegionalRivalry?

Pssshhh I know, but some hero from Illinois has to stand up lead us to victory.

I'm sure you will fight a good fight sir. May be tough though if your team consists of one.... :wavey:

I'm sure you will fight a good fight sir. May be tough though if your team consists of one.... :wavey:
That is true, have to wait for JB to come out and say how this is going down. Have to do some recruiting then lol..

This sounds very interesting !

The Pacific Northwest will represent !!

Can't blame the guy for wanting to win :alien:
By my count, there's a strong group of winners here. And if we would have made it to the Bridgestone, even more so....

I have seen in the past you have always included the midwest on your rotation and im sure the following has picked up. I saw the KC event on the list - should be a great hit, believe they are building a top golf in KC as well but that course you have picked is pretty nice. Should be a good time for those who go.

Join us. Signups are soon. With over 15 events, there are definitely more than 1 in the midwest this year. INcluding one of our Majors being played in Chicago.

Big Blue Nation versus Florida tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join us. Signups are soon. With over 15 events, there are definitely more than 1 in the midwest this year. INcluding one of our Majors being played in Chicago.
So cool that have some awesome events in the midwest this year. Now I've got my fingers crossed to get into each one.

And playing for the midwest in #RegionalRivalry would be awesome, then again, I'd play for any region in a THP event!!!

So cool that have some awesome events in the midwest this year. Now I've got my fingers crossed to get into each one.

And playing for the midwest in #RegionalRivalry would be awesome, then again, I'd play for any region in a THP event!!!

You're pretty tough....Texas Tough if I do say so myself. We would adopt you to our tribe in a heartbeat.

#PALS

This does sound like fun. #RegionalRivalry, interesting. Nate seems to be in here stirring things up. I'm not really into stirring things up, but I do like the idea of this. East vs West, North vs South, Ohio vs Texas. Curious to see what this turns into.

This does sound like fun. #RegionalRivalry, interesting. Nate seems to be in here stirring things up. I'm not really into stirring things up, but I do like the idea of this. East vs West, North vs South, Ohio vs Texas. Curious to see what this turns into.

That looks like a play-in game to me for the tight to compete with the heavy hitters :alien:

I'm offended you even thought that was going on.

#PALS

I'm offended you even thought that was going on.

#PALS
Like I said the other day, I say some crazy things. Remember, I said I like it. I just try not to do that. Gets me in to much trouble. But I'm definitely there to back you up. We are Texas.

Like I said the other day, I say some crazy things. Remember, I said I like it. I just try not to do that. Gets me in to much trouble. But I'm definitely there to back you up. We are Texas.

#TexasApproved

Let's get it trending!

Back