You must be in attendance. It is a moral imperative. Oh and you must bring more of those delicious doughnuts. Come to think of it, if you can't make it will you still send the doughnuts???

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

If no Apple Cider donuts, we will have to settle for Daylight Donuts. They are fantastic and there are 2 locations in Valdosta.

http://www.daylightdonuts.com/index.asp

Yes....

YES!!!!
I can garuantee you won't have to go to any meetings, but I can't be certain you'll have a job when you get back from Valdosta. It's a small price to pay.

I can garuantee you won't have to go to any meetings, but I can't be certain you'll have a job when you get back from Valdosta. It's a small price to pay.
I figured that second part was a given. I've been contemplating relocation anyway, so.....

I figured that second part was a given. I've been contemplating relocation anyway, so.....

A Kinderlou condo would be a good landing spot for you!

I'll call your landlord/bank while I'm at it.

Holding pattern depending on work travel. I REALLY want to be in, just don't know if that weekend is going to work.

I'd be willing to bet the sofas in the condos are pull outs. You made it thru the Morgan Cup on one and, if it comes to that, ours is yours.

After talking with the doctor today I am encouraged that I will be able to make this. Is there still room available or a waiting list? I am thinking I will be playing again by then.
fingerscrossed.gif

This is really good news Randy. Hope it's even before then.

I'd be willing to bet the sofas in the condos are pull outs. You made it thru the Morgan Cup on one and, if it comes to that, ours is yours.

This is really good news Randy. Hope it's even before then.

I have a queen sized blow up bed that is pretty comfortable, I can bring it if needed. Better than a pullout bed IMO.

Hey guys, looks like I won't be able to make this due to having something come up at work. Really bummed because I really want to go, but I won't know for sure one way or another until right before the event, so I think the only fair thing to do is declare myself out

God...that google doc is just about the funniest thing I've seen (other than Troy's avatar). Except it doesn't show me as "IN."

God...that google doc is just about the funniest thing I've seen (other than Troy's avatar). Except it doesn't show me as "IN."

It does now big guy. Time to step up!

haha KellyBo must of been in the spread sheet/doc :in-love:

I'm happy that Dawg & Carrol are back in the mix. At least highly probable in the mix :thumb:

WOW!! Just like that my index is 3? Someone needs to put their readers on!! it's supposed to be 8 ( but climbing)..

WOW!! Just like that my index is 3? Someone needs to put their readers on!! it's supposed to be 8 ( but climbing)..

Dayuuuumm Pudge you're a golfing machine!

I'm so looking forward to this gig! This "gethering" may be my only shot at seeing & playing with some of you this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha KellyBo must of been in the spread sheet/doc :in-love:

I'm happy that Dawg & Carrol are back in the mix. At least highly probable in the mix :thumb:

You sure that was Kelly Bo? If not, I know what she will be doing to you.... :stickbeat::deadhorse:

You sure that was Kelly Bo? If not, I know what she will be doing to you.... :stickbeat::deadhorse:

Oh it was KB for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was trying to boost your memory, you know how you forget the rounds you play with friends. Figured anyone that goes 1 under for 8 holes deserves a 3 cap. All in fun of course!!

I was trying to boost your memory, you know how you forget the rounds you play with friends. Figured anyone that goes 1 under for 8 holes deserves a 3 cap. All in fun of course!!

I'm thinking more like a +3!

The man was on fire....had the whole thing working, Driving, approaches and putting, It was fun to watch. (if I had been there)

17 is an AWFUL number. 2 more people commit; and I'll book a flight.

Are we for sure going to be able to get a fifth foursome out both days?

Back