Five years? Already?

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Was just tinkering around and saw that today marks my 5th anniversary on THP.

Its hilarious to think back on and smile about. Came for a Nickent 3DX review as I was starting golf after a terrible football season for relief. Posted a little and left. Came back about 8 months later and just fell in love with it.

Fast forward and I'm blessed enough to work for THP now, its crazy. Finding this place is one of the best things that ever happened to me, and I don't say that just to say it. In a lot of ways, the people, friends, and family I've met/made here have saved me. The opportunities I've been afforded because of THP are crazy to think on, but the best part is just being part of a true community.

5 years down, many more to go.

Love you all!

Welcome to THP!

Man 5 years flies by really fast.

• Staff
Congrats on 5 years James. But really, THP and the readers the lucky ones to have you and other staffers bringing us the best reviews and content in the industry. Here's to many more awesome years.

Seemed the best place to put it LOL

Oops. I have a setting that automatically posts that every time a new thread is started in this sub-forum.

For you I shall change to:

Hi! Please don't leave.

5 years man! Awesome. The community is better for having you in it. Your reviews have been incredible, and your general club knowledge has certainly helped me out quite a lot.

Congrats Jman...

That is great thank you for all the info shared

Pretty crazy! Congrats Jman!

Congrats on 5 years, and thanks for continuing to be a great part of this community. The knowledge in your reviews is top notch and has helped me understand a lot of things much better.

Congrats sir! Time flies when you're having fun eh? Here's to another 5 and more! :) Thanks for all your work and input.

Your ok in my book mr man

I hear this James guy is pretty swell.

Congrats on 5 years James. I want to thank you for making my two years here very enjoyable. I appreciate how much you do around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you're here James. Really enjoy your reviews and the info you provide. Had a blast at PGA National with you as well, El Bandito.

Congrats on 5 years James!! Thanks for everything you do on the site.

Congrats Jman, time sure does fly by. Thank you for your hard work and dedication

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longest five years of my life.

Congrats. I enjoy reading your stuff on here.

Do you still teach, if you don't mind me asking?

I appreciate all your hard work and input. Its great to have you here giving us all the latest info on just about everything related to golf

So what is that....5 SeeMores for every year on THP? :thumb: Congrats buddy!

Congrats on the 5 year mark, I have another 4 to make it there!

Thanks for all of your hard work! You do a great job!

Back