Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I just got the call. He said they would be sending me an offer letter today and wanted to know what I thought the salary should be. I told him what I thought would be a fair number and he said based on what I have budgeted for this position, I can offer you.. and he gave me a number slightly higher than what I said!!!

BOOM!

gus-malzahn-boom.gif

I'm going to think it over tonight, but I'm almost certain I'll be accepting the position. He says the first year will be pretty hectic, but it's going to be a great experience for me. I'm really excited.
Next stop, Auburn. Then... the world.

Congrats Josh! More money, means more golf and more golf equipment! :golf:

I just saved someone about 5 grand on a dealer misdiagnosis .

I hate this job 90% of the time but things like this make me so happy .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy....how??

Holy....how??

Subaru dealer diagnosed her low speed turn shimmy as a transfer clutch failure.

180$ flush and a new spin on filter later and she was down the road sans binding.

I had to manually activate and deactivate the clutch pack to get te new fluid in the packs

Subaru dealer diagnosed her low speed turn shimmy as a transfer clutch failure.

180$ flush and a new spin on filter later and she was down the road sans binding.

I had to manually activate and deactivate the clutch pack to get te new fluid in the packs

That's awesome. I wish I could get that lucky when I took a car into the shop.

Qualified for the State Junior Championship today with a T4 in the qualifier :)

thats awesome. need more people like you in the business

Qualified for the State Junior Championship today with a T4 in the qualifier :)

congrats

I'm in with you guys. See you there!

Just got called into the office to see the big man.
Was running a hundred scenarios through my head. WTH did I do?

Boom! Got a raise. And a nice one. I feel like I'm finally being recognized and stuff.
I was starting to feel like this guy.
Spoiler
milton_looks.jpg

Congrats T0AD.

Congrats T0AD, solid HHJJ!

Nice Toad, keep at it.

Congrats dude!

Kiddo is sick but my HHJJ is that I am just laying in bed with her watching movies and she said to me "Daddy you are the best. I love you"

Congrats Toad!!

That's awesome Toad! Congrats!

Today officially marks 12 months until Amanda is done w residency. There truly is a light at the end of the tunnel, at times I just thought it was a train.

Kiddo is sick but my HHJJ is that I am just laying in bed with her watching movies and she said to me "Daddy you are the best. I love you"

Man if I could bottle the feeling when my girls tell me that I'd be a rich man.

Today officially marks 12 months until Amanda is done w residency. There truly is a light at the end of the tunnel, at times I just thought it was a train.

And then the start of the stay at home dad!

Just got called into the office to see the big man.
Was running a hundred scenarios through my head. WTH did I do?

Boom! Got a raise. And a nice one. I feel like I'm finally being recognized and stuff.
I was starting to feel like this guy.
Spoiler
milton_looks.jpg

congrats dude.

This community is my hhjj. Every single person I meet is fantastic and I got to meet a bunch of new friends this past weekend and I get to meet even more next weekend. The friends that I have met through THP are so incredibly supportive, that I sometimes have a hard time remembering that we all met on an online forum and didn't grow up together or anything; that's how real these friendships are and I absolutely love it. Oh, and my weight now starts with a 2 instead of a 3, so that's fun too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back