#THPLegacy - What Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the chance to be a buzzsaw

Buzzsaw or Buzzsawee, it really matters not to me, so long as I get to be a part of the fun. Not that I don't work my tail off for myself and my team, just that being a part of ANY THP team event is so special, whether you win or lose doesn't matter at the end of the day.

I watched 441 try and cut one down with range balls once an I think he almost got through it before the balls ran out.

Blocked from my long term memory

Buzzsaw or Buzzsawee, it really matters not to me, so long as I get to be a part of the fun. Not that I don't work my tail off for myself and my team, just that being a part of ANY THP team event is so special, whether you win or lose doesn't matter at the end of the day.

My legacy in 2015 involves WINNING!

I want to win.

WIN.

I want to win, but moreso I want to be in to have the chance to win!

Just getting in is WINNING for sure!

Getting in is indeed winning

Getting in and then losing SUCKS

Im tired of that one, so Im a big fan of both getting in and WINNING!

Make no mistake that is THE goal for anyone on my team!

Put me in coach.

2015 is about winning for this old THP'er.

If I'm chosen, regardless of the team, my goal will be to make my captain a champion. After all, this event is all about the captains, right?

Spoiler
See what I did there?

I need another forum tag. Legacy Champion would be a very nice compliment to Morgan Cup Champion.

Ricky or Mike?
Mike or Ricky?

#decisions

Mike does already have a winners tag. I know that Ricky wants one.

Beggars can't be choosers I suppose. I do like these golf courses......fond memories.

I'd be all about helping you bring winning ways to the state of Ohio

I have not had the pleasure or honor of participating in the Morgan Cup or Grandaddy or Gauntlet or the King While I can't really rest on any past accolades, if either captain is looking for a team member to do whatever it takes to grind out a win, then I am here for your consideration.

A little league coach once told me he wanted us to have fun...and the best way he knew to have fun was to win. I want in and I want to win.

2nd place is just the first loser.

I'd love to get in the Legacy & it would be even sweeter to do it w/ Wilson Staff equipment.

If I'm lucky enough to get in, whichever captain ends up with me will get nothing but the best I have. I absolutely hate losing & while fun will be had by all, winning makes it that much sweeter.

Then I'm your guy.

Winning would be the ultimate goal, but the notion of being apart of something so great and the memories that would follow suit would be unreal to me. I'm hitting 2015 hard and I guarantee ill be ready to bring it for either you or Dev.

#THPLegacy - What Is It?

If the winning Captain picks me, he will be able to say to the losing captain..."I saw a guy who wouldn't quit, was a positive influence on the team and gave it his all. You didn't see that?"

Winning Captains have vision.

Last edited:
2nd place is just the first loser.

I'd love to get in the Legacy & it would be even sweeter to do it w/ Wilson Staff equipment.
If you aren't first your last.

-Ricky Bobby

I also have not had the pleasure, honor of being in any official THP events. I would welcome the opportunity to participate on either team. Game travels well and I am seasoned (another word for old fart) that would do whatever it takes to win.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

I'm your secret Waterboy! #Ready2RockNRoll

I also have not had the pleasure, honor of being in any official THP events. I would welcome the opportunity to participate on either team. Game travels well and I am seasoned (another word for old fart) that would do whatever it takes to win.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

I'd love to see an old coot or two get in this thing :thumb:

I'd love to see an old coot or two get in this thing :thumb:

Not sure what classifies an old coot, but I think out of the 2 that submitted for the previous event the Morgan Cup, one got in.
Have to get in it...To get in it.

Maybe there will be an Ole Gray sighting in the process.

I've learned some things about myself, and my prep last week.
Choosing sides would be silly, both will lead great teams.

But there is only one CJ to go around!
(See what I did there...?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back