Your most comfortable shot to execute?

KinlochRVA

Reaction score
Handicap
1ish
A majority of us all have that one particular golf shot that you feel the utmost confidence in. Whether it be the bump and run with a 7 iron, the 5 foot uphill putt, 50yrd wedge shot, your bump hybrid, etc...

Mine happens to be the Driver off the tee. My nickname is Johnny Straight Ball. I don't have the accuracy with my irons, as one would think I would with being accurate with a driver. I believe its more of a confidence issue....I have only played two rounds this year, yet when I step on the first tee, I feel 100% I will be in a great position off the tee.

So what shot do you have in the bag that you feel most confident in?

Good question! It's changed a lot over time. But the one thing that holds true with me? If I HAVE to find the fairway and want some good distance, too? I'm pulling my 5 iron. I can hit that straight and 200 yards or more just about every time I pull it out of the bag.

Right now its a toss up between a greenside bunker shot or a tee shot with the 3 wood

Anything from 55-100.

4i off the tee is my most comfortable shot right now. It's practically a guaranteed fairway between 200-220.

2 inch tap in putt.

~Rock

2 inch tap in putt.

~Rock
Dang, you stole mine.

Seriously, it's probably driver off the tee. It's my most consistent shot.

Bump and run

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

wedge game 50-125 i cant remember the last time i missed a green from this yardage had to be over 5 rounds ago.

a cutting low punch shot.

As my past Captain would say OWN125!!!

Driver.

Almost anything green side. Anything else is a crap shoot.

Hands down, I'm most comfortable with a PW in my hands. I'm accurate with a full swing, love the 135 distance! But I love the bump-n-run shots as well.

Definitely not driver! Lol

8i into a green from the fairway.

Any full wedge shot from the fairway.

A putt!

100-115 yard shot.

7i or 50* bump and run. I'm under trees... a LOT!

A putt inside of 2ft

Full swing with 58° from 90 yards and full swing with 54° from 105 yards.

I would have to say my 3w, it is just a club I am comfortable and confident in.

I love a smooth swing PW. Lots of confidence with that club.

15 foot putt with a slight break either way. My putting is definitely my strong suit and I get excited when I have a chance to drop one of those. If you can make 3 or 4 of those a round you can have some great scores.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back