Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I would be up for an early Saturday morning round. Just not sure I want to drive out to SweetBriar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you know what it's like every time you guys set up a round in Akron lol

While looking for tee times later in the afternoon I came across these for a little earlier.
6086e7d1024bd317c8a84714e1b31139.jpg
cec9f2257e0b631846c5e01e4fb481f5.jpg

While looking for tee times later in the afternoon I came across these for a little earlier.
6086e7d1024bd317c8a84714e1b31139.jpg
cec9f2257e0b631846c5e01e4fb481f5.jpg

teeoff.com ? Never heard of it. How comparable is it to golfnow?

Used to be ezlinks. ..they only have a handful of times daily but they are always lower

Just heading to move that play set. I'll keep u posted.

I got out with some coworkers at Legends of Massillon for 27. Shot 40/42 so far.

I know we are a few weeks out, but does anyone have any plans for Memorial Day weekend? That very well could be the next time I get out on the course (kids' soccer tourneys filling up my weekends) but I should have much of the weekend free, even to travel a bit from Columbus.

I try to stay away from the courses that weekend. Guaranteed looooooonnnnggggg round

I know we are a few weeks out, but does anyone have any plans for Memorial Day weekend? That very well could be the next time I get out on the course (kids' soccer tourneys filling up my weekends) but I should have much of the weekend free, even to travel a bit from Columbus.

I try to stay away from the courses that weekend. Guaranteed looooooonnnnggggg round

^^^ any holiday weekend I avoid unless it's a crack of dawn tee time.

I'm gonna get out this weekend to someplace to play

^^^ any holiday weekend I avoid unless it's a crack of dawn tee time.

I'm gonna get out this weekend to someplace to play
Yeah, I hear ya. But a five hour round is still a round of golf..I've only been out once this year. Ugh.

Playing Sweetbriar Legacy at 5:36 tonight if anyone is interested. Let me know.

Man I wish I was closer to you all.

Man I wish I was closer to you all.
What part of the world do you call home? I know there are a few of us here in Columbus, and some in Cincy too...

Monroe county

Monroe county
Aha..yeah, not many people down there. My wife's from Marietta, so I know the area vaguely.
Where do you usually play? I don't know of many courses down there...

A few cow pastures. Lol. Horseshoe bend, riverside golf course nothing real nice here unless I go to oglebay and play the Palmer course or the Robert Trent Jones course. But those are high dollar.

Who wants to play Saturday?

Me...but I'll be in new jersey

Back