What is the one piece of golf equipment or club you wish you still had??

Wilson Staffer

Reaction score
Handicap
Mine is easily the Ping K15 driver. We all have that one club from the past that, for whatever reason, we parted ways with. For me, that driver was soo pure. Great feel, sound, explosive distance and perfect ball flight. Looking back it was actually perfect in every way from aesthetics to weight and the face wasn't 2 feet deep which I liked. A sweet blend of old school with just enougn technology in a bonded offering to make you want to keep crunching drives. Anyways...tell me of your favorite stick or set of irons that you wish you never parted with. I'm sure we all have at least one.

My set of original Nike blades, hard times meant I had to sell them, they were so nice!!!! Mine were one of the first sets ever sold in Scotland, I was a trailblazer, lol.

My Superstroke DCF-4 putter in baby champaign. I miss that thing.

My first Scotty Cameron Studio Select 1.5 putter

My old beat up adult length Cleveland wedge from when I was a kid. It might still be at my parent's house, but I rocked that old wedge.

10.5 callaway Warbird with Ei70 stiff shaft. Best I've ever hit a driver

Hogan Apex Edge Pro irons

My Ping Zing 2 in Beryllium Copper, got it in 1990 and rolled it sweetly for a few years until I went in the AF in 1993...

TaylorMade R580 with Fujikura Speeder 757 X. I also wish I had the flexibility I had back them to go along with that driver.

Cleveland Classic 290 with a Miyazaki Black 72 shaft in it. I don't horde my clubs, but I should have held onto it for a bit longer.

Mizuno mx-20s. Loved those irons.

My second all time favorite set of irons which would be the Cleveland CG16 set. They were fun to hit in every aspect.

TM SuperTri

Gave it to a friend and have regretted it ever since.

Taylormade 09 Burner Superfast. I absolutely smoked that thing. Furthest I've ever drove the ball was with that driver.

TaylorMade Spider S putter.

RAZR Hawk driver. Had my best driving days with that thing.

the box of clubs that was mistakenly left behind when i moved a long time ago that had 2 very rare limited edition ping putters in it :banghead:

My set of Mizuno MP-32 irons with custom fit shafts. I think I spent as much getting fit and having those shafts installed as I did on the original set of irons.

Odyssey #8 Black Series Tour Design Putter.... I wouldn't put it in play but the feel and look of that putter was awesome.

Odyssey #8 Black Series Tour Design Putter.... I wouldn't put it in play but the feel and look of that putter was awesome.
If you still had one I'd buy it off you.

Taylormade Rescue Mid 19* Hybrid

Ping ist driver, 7degree , stiff shaft with mid kick point, 275 yards with a 5 yard draw almost every tee shot

Cleveland Launcher driver

Nothing, because I can never pull the trigger on getting rid of any of my old golf clubs. :chicken:

My THP Crosshairs divot tool and ball marker. I have no idea when or where I lost it but it has been gone for about 2 years now. I used to use it a lot for ball marking before rounds then used it during the round.

Back