Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even thinking of rebuying the old trusty r9 , thing is straight as an arrow for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love love love the 330rx over the E6. Although both are great balls the 330rx just does everything a little better to me. I took the online fitting guide and I was given the same recommendations. I bought a sleeve and went back and bought 3 dozen lol.

The good part is, this is a very inexpensive ponder, and one that can easily be taken care of!!

Tank cruiser 1W, I don't know why I want to mess with my putting, but the #1w (or even 330M) shape is calling to me.

Adams CMB or Bstone J40's CB's for my tinker set

Tank cruiser 1W, I don't know why I want to mess with my putting, but the #1w (or even 330M) shape is calling to me.

If I ever pull the trigger on this Scotty I'm currently lusting over, I'll have a 330M TC on the marketplace. Love it, just can't stop looking at the Scotty.

If I ever pull the trigger on this Scotty I'm currently lusting over, I'll have a 330M TC on the marketplace. Love it, just can't stop looking at the Scotty.

I wish I still had my Scotty, we could have traded... I wasn't ready to embrace the blade yet so I traded it away a few years ago

Odyssey 6M is my latest putter ponder. I am really torn between a plumbers neck or a center shafted high MOI putter like a SeeMore Giant or a Cure.

I guess this is a set up ponder.... I am pondering losing a wedge (54deg) and just going 50-58 at the bottom end and then adding a 5wood and playing a stronger 3 wood...

I used to use my 54 for a full 100 yard shot but am having far more success hitting a half pw from that distance and literally have not hit my 54 in the last 6 or 7 rounds I have played.

Srixon Z545/745 combo.
Nike VR Pro Combo
Bushnell range finder
some sort of golf GPS watch/hand held

Odyssey 6M is my latest putter ponder. I am really torn between a plumbers neck or a center shafted high MOI putter like a SeeMore Giant or a Cure.

boy you do enjoy unfortunate looking putters don't you? hehe

that Cure in FL wasn't yours?

Nope, it was a demo for the Cure event.

Oh...well who knew. It was a little on the big side, but man was it stable. Looking forward to checking them all out this weekend!

Oh...well who knew. It was a little on the big side, but man was it stable. Looking forward to checking them all out this weekend!

Yep, I played with a smaller head (the one with the flange) earlier that week and liked the size better but it wasn't as stable and the sound wasn't as good IMO.

Yep, I played with a smaller head (the one with the flange) earlier that week and liked the size better but it wasn't as stable and the sound wasn't as good IMO.

you mean the smaller one sounds worse? I was hoping it'd be the opposite

you mean the smaller one sounds worse? I was hoping it'd be the opposite

I am in the minority that really likes the alum. bat sound. I hated it at first but it became music to my ears.

I am in the minority that really likes the alum. bat sound. I hated it at first but it became music to my ears.

so what does the smaller sound like?

so what does the smaller sound like?

Still isn't quiet but certianly more muted than the larger ones. Something about hitting the center of the larger one that just makes you want to replicate it over and over. Similar to the reason I still want to add a Ping A1 putter to my collection.

Same here. I don't even notice it

Same here. I don't even notice it

#ToneDeaf :alien:

The sound is just one thing I don't like about it. But as you saw, I can roll them with no real problem. Gives the ball a good roll and it's certainly stable.

Still isn't quiet but certianly more muted than the larger ones. Something about hitting the center of the larger one that just makes you want to replicate it over and over. Similar to the reason I still want to add a Ping A1 putter to my collection.

I hit one at the local golf shop around here, the A1 that is. I could never game that haha, but would look up on a wall I think.

Hit my father in law's Burner 2.0 irons the other night. Every swing I made great contact and they felt great. Loved the weight of the clubs. I never got to hit these back when they were released but now I'm wondering if I should ditch the Bio Cell irons and find a used set of these to put in the bag.

The wife is gonna kill me.
Go for it man! Bought the burner 2.0s 3 years ago and I have no interest in new irons (yet). They are great clubs. I really like the head on them. Not too thin like blades but not extremely bulky like some super game improvement irons out there. My guess is now-a-days you could probably get a used set fairly cheap. Good luck!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

This...

d4f3b7c0051bf5b7947f2399d3e703ca.jpg

Or this...

ed5e6e0512fe804a02587699fd855b30.jpg

#ToneDeaf :alien:

The sound is just one thing I don't like about it. But as you saw, I can roll them with no real problem. Gives the ball a good roll and it's certainly stable.

That's probably got some truth to it...you did roll it good as well as some others that were around. I love the way it rolls the ball and haven't had any issues on different types of greens or conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back