PuttingU.com - powered by SPi

seemoreputters

SeeMore HQ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
PuttingU-logo-site.png

We receive calls and emails on a daily basis about putting instruction, questions, etc, etc. Please take a look below and let me know your thoughts. This is a work in progress - will be adding more features in time. Appreciate your support and feedback. Ted

**Soft Launch - PuttingU.com (puttingu.com) -

We would like your support of PuttingU.com. Please share this link with your clients and/or friends. We believe there is a need for such a site. Let me know your thoughts and leave a comment on the actually site (http://puttingu.com). Once we launch to everyone we will begin to share new posts and videos weekly.

PuttingU.com - Many different instructional theories and myths float within the golfing world today, especially related to putting. Through research, no website completely focuses its efforts on theories for game improvement and myths of putting to the fullest potential. Typically golf websites discuss differences in types of putter models, the latest and greatest and which player is using what. Welcome to PuttingU.com (PuttingUniversity). PuttingU was created to actually talk about the golfer and the “how too”. Through in depth instructional tips, ways to practice effectively, and myths of putter designs we look to help the golfer have a more enjoyable golfing experience.

I think this is a BRILLIANT idea. Truly.

Looks like an excellent resource to me.

~Rock

Pretty cool....will be visiting this site off and on to see how it evolves.

Very cool!

Very cool. I've bookmarked the site!

Love it. This could be a terrific resource and help quite a few people enjoy the game a little more.

This idea has tremendous potential, and I can't think of anyone more qualified to launch it. I'll be interested to see this develop.

Love the idea, definitely a market for putter specific instruction.

New Post on PuttingU.com - Introducing Ben Pellicani (SPi).

Great intro Ted, I know Ben will do a great job. The hour I spent with him at the SeeMore event was awesome, of course the on course experience with you was pretty great too. I have bookmarked the link.

great Idea guys, I will be looking at this site for help, I need it.

I know I'll be following this. Just what the internet golfer needs!

Looking forward to following along, I love the idea of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the idea!! Looking forward to see it grow

Bookmarked!

Just checked it out. Thanks!

This is really cool! I sent my wife the link a few times. Maybe something from the site will sink in by the time LIITA rolls around. :D (bookmarked!)
Cheers!

Like Jman says, "Brilliant!" I think this is one area where SeeMore is head-and-shoulders above everyone else! It's what I love about SeeMore - more than the putter models - it's the knowledge and how that knowledge is applied with SPi.

Site is bookmarked! Daily check-ins to follow!

I absolutely believe this is a fantastic idea. Will certainly be a student. Great concept SeeMore!

I just watched a few videos and already learned a few things.

Back