SeeMore Putters Thread

I've played with everything - all shapes and sizes - through the years and putted well with them all. 2014 just happened to be a poor year of putting after 37 years of very good putting. I just turned 50 and I won't accept that my putting should decline!

This year I'm going to get a reasonably priced SeeMore (I lean toward the blades myself), adopt the O'Brien grip, buy the Triangulator and really approach putting in a different way. I'll get fitted for the putter I buy for the 1st time in my life and I WILL have a great 2015 rolling my rock!!!

If you're looking to get fit and not break the bank, the FGP series are absolutely excellent putters for the price. You could get one of those built to your specs as well.

Bahahahahahaha, someone missed one. Just nabbed an mFGP2 platinum for 99.00 in excellent shape.

This one will be going to a refinisher eventually for a single flange site line to match the single topline, and a badass torch job. Mark it down.

You hoe.

If I didn't already have a mint one I would steal this from you. Nice find!

You hoe.

If I didn't already have a mint one I would steal this from you. Nice find!

One mFGP2 is never enough. I actually didn't have a platinum one, so it works out well. Puts me at a CS, SS, and the 3 PR's in my favorite shape eeeeeeeevaaaaaaaaaar!

If you're looking to get fit and not break the bank, the FGP series are absolutely excellent putters for the price. You could get one of those built to your specs as well.

Good call - I just picked up a bronze 36" FGP for $37.99 + $12.00 shipping on eBay!

2 questions: 1) Can my local golf shop or Golfsmith do a proper fitting? 2) What about the Garsen grip?

Thanks!

Good call - I just picked up a bronze 36" FGP for $37.99 + $12.00 shipping on eBay!

2 questions: 1) Can my local golf shop or Golfsmith do a proper fitting? 2) What about the Garsen grip?

Thanks!

1) Can my local golf shop or Golfsmith do a proper fitting? most of them can

2) What about the Garsen grip? try it! you wont regret it

1) Can my local golf shop or Golfsmith do a proper fitting? most of them can

2) What about the Garsen grip? try it! you wont regret it
Seemore will do that over the phone as well!

How would that work?

Talk about preferences, also some static measurements etc. I encourage also looking for nearby SPi instructors who can fit you through the SeeMore website

Talk about preferences, also some static measurements etc. I encourage also looking for nearby SPi instructors who can fit you through the SeeMore website

Thanks Jman - I'll start doing some research.

Shout out to #Cookie - he just graciously offered to send me a SeeMore Triangulator. I couldn't be more appreciative!

This guy has 11 SeeMore Putters up for auction on eBay at $69.99 + $6.35 shipping. I plan to win one of these and would appreciate any input as to which might be the best to bid on: http://www.ebay.com/sch/92bauer/m.h...d8&pt=Golf_Clubs&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Thanks!
I noticed (and bid) yesterday. :alien:
Other than the one with the obvious factory defect of facing the wrong way, all of these putters are solid. In my experience, if you embrace SPI all of SeeMore's offerings work really well so just pick the one(s) that catch your eye.

Oh, and for everyone that is just purchasing their first (of many) SeeMores congratulations!

I noticed (and bid) yesterday. :alien:
Other than the one with the obvious factory defect of facing the wrong way, all of these putters are solid. In my experience, if you embrace SPI all of SeeMore's offerings work really well so just pick the one(s) that catch your eye.

Oh, and for everyone that is just purchasing their first (of many) SeeMores congratulations!
Which ones have the factory defects?

Edit: nvm, but i misread

Which ones have the factory defects?

Edit: nvm, but i misread
Sorry, I forgot the smiley after the "facing the wrong way" sentence.

She's a hot mess! But at $37.99, I'm not at all unhappy with my first SeeMore. I can't wait to try it out in tandem with the Triangulator that #Cookie has generously sent to me!
FGP_zps8b48b6c8.png

After having been fitted and worked with a SeeMore instructor here in town, I went back to my original SeeMore putter (Si3) and found myself a little uncomfortable with the set-up.
So, at least in my case, the fitting makes a pretty important difference in my putting.
Looks like I may have to put a few putters on the FS thread....

After having been fitted and worked with a SeeMore instructor here in town, I went back to my original SeeMore putter (Si3) and found myself a little uncomfortable with the set-up.
So, at least in my case, the fitting makes a pretty important difference in my putting.
Looks like I may have to put a few putters on the FS thread....

Where were you the past couple of weeks? I've been tearing up eBay looking for a SeeMore - LOL!!!

Where were you the past couple of weeks? I've been tearing up eBay looking for a SeeMore - LOL!!!
If/When you get out to AZ I will SHOW you why I have been slow to change my putters! :banghead:

She's a hot mess! But at $37.99, I'm not at all unhappy with my first SeeMore. I can't wait to try it out in tandem with the Triangulator that #Cookie has generously sent to me!
FGP_zps8b48b6c8.png

I picked up one of these on the bay. They are a steal.

If/When you get out to AZ I will SHOW you why I have been slow to change my putters! :banghead:

My brother just invited me to play in his member-guest at Whisper Rock on February 18. I'll see if we can get you over for a practice round!

I'm giving up on my distribution business and trying to find a job, so hopefully I'll make this trip.

My brother just invited me to play in his member-guest at Whisper Rock on February 18. I'll see if we can get you over for a practice round!

I'm giving up on my distribution business and trying to find a job, so hopefully I'll make this trip.
Sweet! I will be back in town the 16th evening! If you cannot squeeze me in, think about a Thurs 2/19 AM round if you can swing it. Doesn't need to be WR.

Sweet! I will be back in town the 16th evening! If you cannot squeeze me in, think about a Thurs 2/19 AM round if you can swing it. Doesn't need to be WR.

Sounds good - I'll keep you posted.

Back