New Cleveland 2135 TFi Mallet Putters

I am seriously excited for the Elevado. So great looking and I'm sure the same great performance as the initial models.

This is fabulous. The 2135 line gets so much of the attention (deservedly so) but the TFI face is fantastic. Is it my imagination or do the 2135 white lines look longer on these mallets than they were on the original putters?

I can measure tonight. I still have the 1.0, 6.5, and now the elevado.

Cool to see they brought a center shaft out.

Paging War Eagle....

124fe0a02db55dab5d40dc5e17807602.jpg
f49d69aab713f8acfec557f0bbbeefd6.jpg

I'm not in a spot where I can watch this video, but from the preview screenshot, that center shafted mid mallet in the middle is calling my name.

The TFrame was such an incredible flat stick for me, so I am excited to give this one a roll.

I like the new additions to the 2135 line, I think it was the next evolution and if the weighting and feel is similar or better than the CB model I wouldn't mind bagging one.

So I am loving my Cero thanks to Eli and crew at the Cleveland Event!
f43d71c7f48846e55fcc14f6b04192f1.jpg
78077250b3551a9382bfc4f9989aa458.jpg
633ba4741fbef3000fb61743620424d7.jpg

Went out and putted this for awhile vs my Seemore blade, and I am far more consistent from 5feet out. I have a feeling this is going to be a permanent addition to the bag!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

So I am loving my Cero thanks to Eli and crew at the Cleveland Event!
f43d71c7f48846e55fcc14f6b04192f1.jpg
78077250b3551a9382bfc4f9989aa458.jpg
633ba4741fbef3000fb61743620424d7.jpg

Went out and putted this for awhile vs my Seemore blade, and I am far more consistent from 5feet out. I have a feeling this is going to be a permanent addition to the bag!

How is it from 20 ft? How is the weighting to it for you? Heavier, lighter?

How is it from 20 ft? How is the weighting to it for you? Heavier, lighter?
Its heavier than the Seemore. But it is extremely balanced. Most of my 20ft putts or longer ended up being less than 2 feet from the pin. Pretty consistent.

The best thing is even a weak hit rolls out well and with the extra weight out on the edge there is minimal face deflection at impact

Pretty excited to be giving one of these away right now.

Pretty excited to be giving one of these away right now.
Get entered folks these putters are no joke and free is always a plus! My Cero is going to be with me for awhile. Not my style but you cannot argue with the performance.

Played 9 yesterday, no 3 jacks at all. Multiple single putts though.

OK so I know that The Elevado is probably coming my way once it's released but I would be lying if I didn't say that the mezzo is going to get a hard look. Been rolling some of my center shaft options including a #7CS and a Seemore and Ive found a good stroke with it again. Going to give that center shaft a serious look before I pull the trigger on that Elevado

I defiantly like the new shapes that are available now, and you can't deny the 2135 tech.

Good stuff Jman!

For those that already have these in hand, has the finish held up through the elements?

For those that already have these in hand, has the finish held up through the elements?

Mine is in great shape still with a ton of bag time. I do think the matte finish marks easy, but, if you cover the putter when in bag its a non issue. The insert that shows on the bottom gains dirt/grass stains easy as well, but a magic eraser knocks that out no problem.

Mine is in great shape still with a ton of bag time. I do think the matte finish marks easy, but, if you cover the putter when in bag its a non issue. The insert that shows on the bottom gains dirt/grass stains easy as well, but a magic eraser knocks that out no problem.

Is the finish slightly different than what was on the previous 2135 line? I've had no issues w/ my 8.0, aside from a couple scuffs - but I think I've seen pretty much the same with any black matte finish on a putter.

Is the finish slightly different than what was on the previous 2135 line? I've had no issues w/ my 8.0, aside from a couple scuffs - but I think I've seen pretty much the same with any black matte finish on a putter.

Nah, its the same to my knowledge.

Nah, its the same to my knowledge.

That's good. I'm quite happy with how it looks down by the ball, as well as how it's held up.

That's good. I'm quite happy with how it looks down by the ball, as well as how it's held up.

Same here. Sure, I can think of some things aesthetically I'd like to change, but, the current look lest the focus stay where it should be, the 2135.

Mine has been used for 7 months and it's still in great shape. I always use the headcover when it's in the bag to eliminate scuffs and dings. My 2 year old has gotten a hold of it a few times. Still no damage. Can't think of a more destructive element than a toddler.

New Cleveland 2135 TFi Mallet Putters

My 8.0 has seen a lot of play. The finish looks great. The white polymer on the bottom of the putter is ever so slightly stained green. I did not even notice that until people asked about the finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious, but was the CS model sent in for review?

Back